Yu-Gi-Oh/Zombie Deck Build

Hello, I would like some help building a competitive Zombie deck. No restrictions of the kind it has to be or anything like that. I have a deck back from the Zombie Starter deck but I am sure that is years out of date, even with my additives. So I will let your imagination run wild on this one and do what you do so well. 😃

While I'm not sure that Zombies are what I'd call "Competitive" nowadays, you can certainly have some fun with it.
Have a go with something like this:

3 Destiny HERO Malicious
3 Mezuki
2 Plaguespreader Zombie
2 Summoner Monk
2 Armageddon Knight
2 Goblin Zombie
1 Zombie Master
1 Elemental HERO Shadow Mist
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Dark Grepher

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Mask Change II
1 Mask Change
1 Foolish Burial
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Snatch Steal
1 Mind Control
1 Soul Charge
1 Raigeki

3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
2 Vanity's Emptiness

2 Lavalval Chain
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Abyss Dweller
3 Masked HERO Dark Law
1 Masked HERO Dian
1 Scrap Dragon
2 Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons
1 Crimson Blader
1 Revived King Ha Des
1 HTS Psyhemuth

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics