Yu-Gi-Oh/April 1st Preparation

Hey Exo, it's banlist season and I'm feeling like my Cyber-Machina Gears deck is ready to take on the new format. The only changes in the new banlist did to my deck was band Redox and limit my Skill Drains to 1. I've playtested some replacements in preparation for April and I just wanted to get your thoughts on them. Here's how I currently have my Cyber-Machina Gears.

Cyber-Machina Gears 40
Monsters 18
1 Malefic Stardust Dragon
3 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
1 Machina Megaform
2 Machina Cannon
3 Machina Fortress
3 Machina Gearframe
2 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
3 Cardcar D

Spells 13
1 Limiter Removal
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
3 Geartown
1 The Seal of Orichalcos
3 Trade-In
3 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps 9
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Skill Drain
1 Solemn Warning
1 Starlight Road
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Mind Crush
2 Mirror Force

Side Deck 15
*Any recommendations for the Side Deck would be helpful if you can? If not don't worry about it.

Extra Deck 15
1 Stardust Dragon
3 Cyber End Dragon
5 Rank 4 Xyz Monsters
3 Rank 7 Xyz Monsters
3 Rank 8 Xyz Monsters
*Also let me know if I need to change my Xyz ratios to componsate the changes in the Main Deck

Well there you have it Exo. Now my changes for the loss of a Skill Drain and Redox are the 2 Mind Crushes. I've tossed around other choices but I finalized on Mind Crush considering how much search is going on right now. I also tried Call of the Haunted, but it didn't feel like it belonged. So my question to you is what cards can I use in place of the loss of a Skill Drain and Redox if Crush isn't the right call?

Hope you can help man. I await your response. If you can't help with this deck I understand any reasons towards it.

This needs changing up a lot now, since your Skill Drain plan is unlikely to come to fruition...

I feel that this needs some new floodgates. One of these can be added by changing your Extra Field Spell to Necrovalley, which shuts out the Nekroz deck.
The other is Rivalry of Warlords, which effectively does what Vanity's Emptiness did as long as Nekroz control a Manju/Senju.

I'll be adding back Pot of Duality to try and increase consistency, as you only have 1 Skill Drain to draw towards now. Things like Soul Drain and Limiter Removal can go. Those cards win you the game in odd circumstances, but if you control Rivalry then you're winning anyway.

I'd look at something like this as a start:

3 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
3 Machina Gearframe
2 Machina Fortress
2 Cardcar D
2 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Machina Megaform
1 Malefic Stardust Dragon

3 Geartown
3 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Necrovalley
1 Terraforming
1 Raigeki
1 Book of Moon

3 Mind Crush
2 Rivalry of Warlords
2 Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Skill Drain
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Solemn Warning
1 Ring of Destruction

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics