Yu-Gi-Oh/Dark Magician Deck Help

I was hoping I could get help with a Dark Magician deck I made, with my testing it works okay, but it is not constant. Advanced Format, and no limit on budget for the deck.
Monster - 19
3x Dark Magician
3x Dark Magician Girl
1x Dark Eradicator Warlock
2x Magical Exemplar
3x Macigian's Valkyria
1x Mirage Knight
1x Sage of Silence
2x Doomstar Magician
3x Breaker the Magical Warrior
Spell - 21
2x Thousand Knives
2x Dark Magic Attack
3x Eye of Timaeus
2x Sage Stone
2x Dark Magic Curtain
3x Magic Formula
2x Ancient Rules
2x Magical Dimension
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Different Dimension Capsule
1x Secret Villafe of the Spellcasters
Extra - 5
1x Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight
1x Dark Flare Knight
1x Dark Paladin
1x Amulet Dragon
1x Ebom Illusion Magician

My main issue here is that you're sacrificing card quality for theme. Cards like DMG and Dark Eradicator Warlock may be part of the Dark Magician theme, but they're a far cry from being playable.

Realistically the semi-competitive Dark Magician decks don't play very many Dark Magician cards at all, so I'll try to build somewhere closer to your theme than that, but without sacrificing card quality:

3 Dark Magician
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2 Summoner Monk
2 Elemental Hero Prisma
2 Magical Exemplar
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Pot of Duality
3 The Eye of Timaeus
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Thousand Knives
1 Soul Charge
1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal
1 Dark Magic Curtain
1 Foolish Burial
1 Book of Moon

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole

This build focuses more on Summoning Dark Magician from the Graveyard than on doing so from the Hand. Prisma can be used to Substitute as Dark Magician and thus be used with The Eye of Timaeus, while Summoner Monk gives you access to both Prisma and Exemplar, making it useful at all points in the game.
Kycoo is just there to give you a game against Nekroz, where it shuts off Mirror searches, Valkyrus and Trishula.

If you happen to open the one Soul Charge with Monk/Spell, you now have access to this play:

Monk discards the Spell, Special Summoning Prisma
Prisma activates, sending Dark Magician to the Graveyard
Overlay into Lavalval Chain, detaching Monk to send Dark Magician to the Graveyard
Soul Charge to Special Summon both Dark Magicians
Overlay 2 Dark Magician into Ebon Illusion Magician
Ebon Illusion Magician Special Summons Dark Magician from the Deck

So you end up with 6800 ATK on the Field, and if you happened to have another Spell, then you can go further - Special Summoning the Monk with Soul Charge too, and adding another Rank 4 monster or a Kycoo to the board.

Your Extra deck should be mainly Rank 4 and 7, with a few of the fusions throw in for the ride:

2 Amulet Dragon
1 Dark Paladin
2 Ebon Illusion Magician
1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 103 - Ragnazero

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics