Yu-Gi-Oh/Gladiator Beast Deck - April 1st 2015

Question
Hey, Exo, I wanted to mess around with Gladiator Beasts in the spirit of Bestiari returning to 3. This is just for fun and isn't really meant for competitive play. I would like to know what you think of the deck list below (including any suggestions/fixes).

MAIN DECK (40)

Monsters (13)
3 Gladiator Beast Laquari
3 Gladiator Beast Bestiari
2 Gladiator Beast Darius
2 Gladiator Beast Equeste
1 Gladiator Beast Murmillo
1 Gladiator Beast Retiari
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh

Spells (11)
3 Gladiator Beast Proving Ground
3 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot Of Duality
1 Raigeki
1 Book Of Moon
1 Dimensional Fissure

Traps (16)
3 Waboku
3 Gladiator Beast War Chariot
3 Fiendish Chain
3 Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Ring Of Destruction
1 Macro Cosmos

EXTRA DECK

3 Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
1 Gladiator Beast Heraklinos
1 Gladiator Beast Essedarii
1 Gladiator Beast Nerokius
1 Number 66: Master Key Beetle
1 Number 101: Silent Honor Ark
1 Castel, The Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 103: Ragnazero
1 Evilswarm Exiton Knight
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 80: Rhapsody In Berserk

SIDE DECK

2 Flying "C"
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Wiretap
2 Light-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Anti-Spell Fragrance
3 Mistake
1 Soul Drain

Answer
Again, this is very close to the build I'd play if I played Gladiator Beast.

The only thing I'm iffy on is Waboku. Every deck has non-battle monster removal nowadays, so Waboku's just going to be "I'd really like to not die this turn" - the trap.
I'd rather play 3 Mind Crush - Let Mirror Force and Fiendish Chain handle the attack stopping, while Mind Crush focuses on the one place that your Gladiator Beasts can't touch.

I'd also suggest a copy of Ragnazero in your Extra deck, since it'll help you out with Fire Fist, Qliphort and the Mirror.

Other than that this seems fine.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo