Yu-Gi-Oh/gladiator beast deck

Hey Exo i am trying to make a gladiator beast deck good. My build use to be good but with the late tier its been struggling. I like agustal and im trying to use him but i just don't know if i can make a good build with him. Trying to make competitive so i need extra deck and side deck help as well.

I really don't think augustan's that good to be honest with you - it's one of the worst Gladiator Beasts to draw, and most of them are pretty bad to draw anyway.
I'd probably play Gladiator Beast like Satellarknight - a low monster count with lots of Traps.
Something like this would probably work:

3 Gladiator Beast Laquari
2 Gladiator Beast Darius
2 Gladiator Beast Bestiari
2 Gladiator Beast Equeste
1 Gladiator Beast Murmillo
1 Gladiator Beast Retiari
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh

3 Gladiator Proving Ground
3 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality
2 Gladiator Beast's Respite
1 Book of Moon
1 Raigeki

3 Gladiator Beast War Chariot
3 Mind Crush
3 Fiendish Chain
3 Mirror Force
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Vanity's Emptiness

You might also want to consider playing Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos, since both are decent against the current top decks.

Your Extra deck is usually just Gladiator Beast Fusions and Rank 4 Xyz monsters:

2 Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
1 Gladiator Beast Heraklinos
1 Gladiator Beast Nerokius
1 Gladiator Beast Essedari
1 Satellarknight Constellar Diamond
1 Stellarknight Delteros
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk
1 Lightning Chidori
1 Number 103 - Ragnazero
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK

Diamond is there simply to improve your Shaddoll and Burning Abyss match-ups.

Side Deck can be any number of things. You're a STUN deck so you're going to primarily focus on Floodgating out the other decks:

2 Maxx "C"
1 Dimensional Fissure
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Anti-Spell Fragrance
2 Light-Imprisoning Mirror
1 Macro Cosmos
3 Mistake
1 Soul Drain

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics