Yu-Gi-Oh/natural traps

i began to see a common thing an most of the big decks. big monsters that are easy to get out or heavy spell usage. so i was thinking of the main things that stop these type of cards  the ones i found that are fairly best are the holes(so traptrix) and the naturia archtypes. i did some looking in and the naturia sacred tree seems to help get out ether a traptrix monster or a naturia monster. think you can help mixing these archtypes into a fairly competive deck?

While I'm not sure I'd call this competitive, it's probably going to irritate a fair few Nekroz players...
The goal here is to summon Nature Beast and have it never die. Sacred Tree can help get you there, but you also just have a lot of Special-Summonable EARTH monsters to make the job easier.

I've included a single copy of T.G.Striker to give you access to Barkion when needed (Notably it's also a hit for Reinforcement of the Army)

3 Traptrix Mymeleo
3 Traptrix Dionaea
3 Heroic Champion - Assault Halberd
3 Naturia Cherries
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 T.G. Striker

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge

3 Mirror Force
3 Fiendish Chain
3 Naturia Sacred Tree
2 Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Time-Space Trap Hole
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Vanity’s Emptiness
1 Solemn Warning

Your Extra deck should just be Level 5 and 6 synchs and Rank 4 Xyz monsters. Something like this should work:

3 Naturia Beast
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Naturia Barkion
1 H.T.S Psyhemuth
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 103 - Ragnazero
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk

Give that a go, see how it works.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of £4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics