Yu-Gi-Oh/Pendulum Update

Hey Exo, we're about a week or so into the format and I was curious if you could help me update my Rescue Pendulum deck? The elimination of  Skill Drain, Vanity's Emptiness, and Snatch Steal was a bit of a blow but it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Anyway if you can just help update my Rescue Pendulum to accommodate the loss of those traps that'd be great. Here's how the deck looks like since last we worked on it.

Rescue Pendulum 40
Monsters 15
3 Dragoons of Draconia
3 Lancephorynxus
3 Foucault's Cannon
3 Flash Knight
1 Dragon Horn Hunter
2 Rescue Hamster

Spells 18
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Forbidden Lance
3 Summoner's Art
2 Fire Formation - Tenki
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Fossil Dig1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal

Traps 7
3 Skill Drain
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Mirror Force

Hope you can help and I await your response.

I don't think this one's going to recover from that hit if I'm honest.
The main Floodgates left to counter Nekroz are Mistake, Rivalry of Warlords and Anti-spell Fragrance.
This deck can't play any of those.

you could probably go with a Trap line like this:

3 Mind Crush
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Skill Drain
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Ring of Destruction

8 in place of the 7 and Snatch Steal.
But that's the best you're likely to get.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics