Yu-Gi-Oh/Dark World's Other Half

Hey Exo, I've been thinking about what deck to play for some down time and/or fun to play. So the deck I've settled on is Dark World, but instead of going traditional I want to explore and exploit the other half of Dark World. By that I mean playing Dark World like normal while utilizing their "discarded by opponents card effect" effects along with their standard effects. The only cards as far as I know that can help with this aspect is both Dark Deal and Ceruli, Guru of Dark World. I've already built out a rough draft on the deck, and I would like some expert help fine tuning it for better results? In shorter terms, it can use a consistency boost. Here's my current build.

Dark World 40
Monsters 18
3 Ceruli, Guru of Dark World
3 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
1 Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
3 Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
1 Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
1 Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
2 Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World
3 Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
1 Tour Guide From the Underworld

Spells 15
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Raigeki
1 Gateway to Dark World
3 Dark World Dealings
3 Dragged Down into the Grave
3 The Gates of Dark World
3 Upstart Goblin

Traps 7
2 Dark Deal
2 The Forces of Darkness
3 Mind Crush

Well that's what I've got on Dark World. As I said I'm trying to play Dark World's other half by using Ceruli and Dark Deal. Mainly Ceruli if Deal is too slow at this point. Anyway Exo, I can use some help increasing this decks consistency and of course increase the effectiveness (if possible) on the opponent effects of the Dark World monsters? Other than that hope you can, and I await your response.

The problem with these particular Dark World monsters is that they're hugely Combo oriented - you not only need to have Ceruli and a discard spell, you also need to have another Dark World monster with a relevant effect to discard.

Lucent is far too combo oriented here. Sure, his effect will allow you to give your opponent a Ceruli from your deck and Trigger Goldd/Sillva, but in order to do that he'll have to have been discarded by Ceruli anyway - so why not just replace him with Goldd/Sillva and cut out the middleman?

The forces of Darkness isn't really where you want to be since it's really poor in the early game, and you don't really want to get to the late game...
Reckless Greed serves the same purpose, but helps you to accelerate to your combo pieces early on.

Gateway to Dark World seems better here than in the normal build since you can use it to summon Ceruli and have your opponent discard a card. It's probably worth playing 2 copies just for that.

I'd probably make that deck look more like this:

3 Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
3 Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
3 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
2 Ceruli, Guru of Dark World
2 Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
1 Goldd, Wu Lord of Dark World
1 Tour Guide from the Underworld

3 Dark World Dealings
3 The Gates of Dark World
3 Dragged Down into the Grave
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Gateway to Dark World
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial

3 Mind Crush
3 Reckless Greed
2 Dark Deal
1 Skill Drain

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics