Yu-Gi-Oh/U.A. Deck

Question
Seen as the performapal deck will have to wait for the support to be able to make it I wanted to make a U.A. Deck. I enjoyed them quite a bit during the sneak peak of crossed souls and they got me 2nd place (well them and the very useful trap monsters in the pack) and I feel they have a lit of potential especially with that U.A. Penalty Box trap card.

Answer
I actually like Penalty Box much better in the Graveyard than in my hand, so I've been trying to find ways to put it there with reasonable consistency.

U.A. can actually output some incredible damage if you can assemble Stadium, Midfielder and Powered Jersey while your opponent controls a monster.
Fortunately Stadium has its own Search card, and we can now play 9 copies of Midfielder due to U.A. Signing Deal (Though you'll need another U.A. in hand if you want to combo off that way).

This is how it works:
Use U.A. Signing Deal to Summon Midfielder from your Deck.
Bounce Midfielder to Summon a U.A monster from your hand (preferably Mighty Slugger/Perfect Ace)
Play U.A Stadium and normal summon Midfielder to search for a U.A. (Mighty Slugger if you don't yet have it, perfect Ace if you do).
Once you have mighty slugger on the field, equip it with Powered Jersey.

Now Mighty Slugger can attack your opponent's monster for double damage, then directly for 3300. Midfielder can then attack for 1200.
So if your opponent's monster has less than 1500 ATK, this attack is for 8000+ damage.

In addition, if you're short you can always use midfielder to return itself to your hand and Special Summon the other U.A you searched earlier!

So the only thing that remains is how to remove those pesky Traps...
This is where Storm comes in.

Storm
Spell Card
"Destroy all Spell/Trap Cards you control, then destroy as many Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls as possible, up to the number of your own cards you destroyed."

It's been seeing a lot of play in Qliphort to destroy their own Saqlifice, and we can do something similar with Penalty Box. Storm allows us to Destroy it (and our opponent's Spells/Traps at the same time), which puts it in the Graveyard ready to search for our Spells and complete the combo.

Failing that, we can just shut the door with Royal Decree.
I'd start with something like this:
3 U.A. Mighty Slugger
3 U.A. Perfect Ace
3 U.A. Midfielder
1 U.A. Goalkeeper
1 U.A. Dreadnought Dunker
1 U.A. Playmaker
1 D.D.Warrior Lady
(13)

3 U.A. Stadium
3 U.A. Signing Deal
3 U.A. Powered Jersey
3 Reinforcement of the Army
3 Terraforming
3 Storm
1 Raigeki
(19)

3 U.A. Penalty Box
3 Royal Decree
2 Breakthrough Skill
(8)

And work with it to optimise your Spell Ratios.
You're not likely to need much of an Extra deck, but a Few Rank 4s like Lavalval Chain and Gagaga Cowboy (and maybe some Synchros if you're going to Side-Deck Effect Veiler) wouldn't go amiss.

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo