Yu-Gi-Oh/The Inevitable Return of Toons

Question
Made a toon deck with some of the new cards and wanted to know if it could be made better.

Monsters (13)
Toon Ancient Gear Golem x2
Toon Blue Eyes White Dragon
Toon Cyber Dragon x2
Toon Goblin Attack Force x2
Toon Gemini Elf x2
Toon Cannon Soldier x2
Toon Masked Sorcerer x2

Magic (22)
Shadow Toon x2
Upstart Goblin x3
Toon Rollback x2
Terraforming x2
Doppleganger x2
Toon Table of Contents x3
Scapegoat x2
Comic Hand x3
Toon Kingdom x3

Trap (5)
Toon Briefcase x2
Bottomless Trap Hole
Breakthrough Skill

Extra Deck: I have 15 random fusion cards for looks.

Side Deck:
Toon Summoned Skull
Jinzo x2
Shared Ride x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Torrential Tribute
Toon Mask x2
Toon Defense x2
Mistake x2

Answer
I think you're playing the wrong toons here. This deck focuses on just playing the biggest toons for their level, which I'm not sure is the right way to go about it.

I'm of the opinion that Toon Dark Magician Girl is the best Toon, since she can attack on the turn she's summoned. This allows her to turn individual Scapegoat tokens into 2000 Damage burn spells - which is going to add up fast.
Add this to the burn effects of Toon Cannon Soldier and Shadow Toon and your opponent is losing Life Points incredibly quickly.

You've omitted Toon Mermaid completely, but I rather like it, its ability to be immediately special summoned opens up Rank 4 Xyz summons - leveraging an otherwise unused Extra-Deck.

Summoner Monk can help you get to these Lower Level toons faster, and can also summon Card Guard from the deck to defend your Toon Kingdom.

Your spell line seems fine, though I don't really like Mimicat since it relies on your opponent to put something useful in their Graveyard - which you can't always count on.

I'd try out something like this and see what you think:

3 Toon Dark Magician Girl
3 Toon Mermaid
2 Card Guard
2 Summoner Monk
2 Toon Cannon Soldier
(12)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Toon Table of Contents
3 Toon Kingdom
3 Comic Hand
3 Shadow Toon
3 Scapegoat
2 Terraforming
1 Toon Rollback
1 Allure of Darkness
(25)

2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Vanity's Emptiness
(3)

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo