Yu-Gi-Oh/Infernoid deck build

Hi Exo . I hope that you enjoyed your vacation . You helped me with an Infernoid build back when we still had Snatch Steal . I ' ve got pretty much all of the Infernoid monsters & Void spell & trap cards except what comes out in Clash of Rebellions . I ' m planning on buying 3 Dekatron & 2 Tierra , & 2 Void Dream . Since Snatch Steal has been re-banned they ' re just not the same . So would you help me put together a build with the cards that ' re coming in Clash of Rebellions ? I ' m not giving a card list , just know I've got all of the monster & spell/trap cards for this . It ' s what I ' ve been playing ever since last time I spoke to you . Thanx very much !

I think we're forced back to basics now that Snatch Steal has been Forbidden again.
A version of this deck actually made the top cut at 9-0 at this year's UK National championship, so that's probably a good place to start.

With the introduction of Dekatron we can start dropping out copies of Antra and Patrulea from the main deck since Dekatron can just double for those anyway.
We can also lose Ehren and the 2 Book of Eclipse since Djinn, Releaser of Rituals is now Forbidden.
2 Copies of Void Dream and a void Vanishment should be fine for the Spell Cards, so I'd make the deck look something like this:

3 Infernoid Attondel
3 Infernoid Seitsemas
3 Infernoid Harmadik
3 Infernoid Dekatron
2 Infernoid Pirmais
2 Infernoid Patrulea
2 Infernoid Antra
2 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
1 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
1 Lyla, Lightsworn Summoner
1 Infernoid Devyaty
1 Infernoid Onuncu

3 Reasoning
2 Galaxy Cyclone
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
2 Void Seer
2 Void Dream
2 Dark Hole
1 Raigeki
1 Void Vanishment
1 Monster Gate

The extra deck doesn't really change much - just 2-3 copies of Tierra should do, replacing the things you use least.
Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics