Yu-Gi-Oh/Red-Eyes Deck

Ok so I know this is early seen as the rest of the cards are not out yet but could you make me a deck with the new Red-Eyes support coming out in the next pack to go with the new Lord of the Red ritual monster. Or without it whichever is best.

I'm not sure I want Lord of the Red in my Red-Eyes Deck. He's fine and all, but Paladin of Dark Dragon is a monstrosity. Being able to Special Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon from the deck should definitely not be allowed...

I think I'd start here, somewhere in the same vein as the Chaos Dragon decks of old, but utilising Manju/Senju to power out Darkness Metal (which can then special summon back the paladin that was tributed for it:

3 The Black Stone of Legend
3 Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
2 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Lightpulsar Dragon
2 Paladin of Dark Dragon
2 Effect Veiler
1 Kinka-byo
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Red-Eyes B. Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Senju of the Thousand Hands

3 Forbidden Lance
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
2 Cards of the Red
2 Dark Dragon Ritual
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge

2 Red-Eyes Spirit

You'll need a compliment of Rank 4 and 7 monsters in your Extra deck, along with a number of synchros. This seems like a good spot to start:

1 Formula Synchron
1 Armades, Keepeer of Boundaries
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust (/Spark) Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Star Eater
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
2 Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
1 Mecha-Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Queen Dragun Djinn
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Give that a go, see what you think.

EDIT: Soul Charge is far too good to not include here. My bad for forgetting about it.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics