Yu-Gi-Oh/I've Seen The Light

Hey Exo, how's it going. First things first in response to my last Q about the Itsu deck, yeah I see your point about it. just wanted to play Itsu because those 4 monsters are just a cheeky bunch, in a good way. Hope they become playable in the near future if at all. Anyway, onto today's question, I would like some help seeing the light? By that I mean I would like some help fine tuning my Arcana Force deck? It's a archetype I've been interested in for a while and is one of the few coin flip decks I like the most. Here's my current take on the archetype:

Arcana Force 40
Monsters 18
2 Arcana Force I-The Magician
1 Arcana Force III-The Empress
2 Arcana Force IV-The Emperor
1 Arcana Force VI-The Lovers
2 Arcana Force VII-The Chariot
2 Arcana Force XIV-Temperance
3 Arcana Force XXI-The World
1 Arcana Force EX-The Light Ruler
2 Darklord Superbia
2 Honest

Spells 14
2 Galaxy Cyclone
2 Light Barrier
3 Pot of Duality
1 Second Coin Toss
1 Terraforming
3 Trade-In
2 Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen

Traps 8
2 By Order of the Emperor
3 Call of the Haunted
1 Lucky Chance
2 Reversal of Fate

Well there you have it, my take on the Arcana Force deck based on its wikia article. Now Exo again I would like some help seeing the light by fine tuning my build to be more consistent as possible? Budget wise is DN/DevPro. That's pretty much it Exo and hope you can help.

This is much more workable, as this deck has a number of facets that can be focused in order to create a winning strategy.

The thing we'll focus on here is Arcana Force XXI and its tie-in to the Call and the Haunted/Valhalla and Light Barrier combo.

if you can get XXI into play and get 1-2 Extra turns you'll usually win, so all we need to do is provide enough monsters as fuel to get there.
Unfortunately tokens can't be used for this since they can't be sent to the Graveyard, so we'll need other means.

We can take one of the other parts of your original deck to support this, since Darklord Superbia can put 2 Fairies into play with a single copy of Call of the Haunted.
This gives us a strong High-level fairy theme, which we can continue with Archlord Kristya - another card that works realty well with Valhalla and Call of the Haunted.

When we don't have call we can pay the tributes with Level Eater and a normal summon - which we can make Card Trooper for his milling ability (which can send XXI, Kristya, Superbia and Level Eater to the Graveyard for setup).

For Spells we'll play lots of Draw-Power. Upstart Goblin and Trade-In will thin the deck towards the combo pieces.
Light Barrier and Valhalla are obvious, and we'll finish up with Raigeki and Foolish Burial, with 2 Space Typhoon to clear the way.

Traps will primarily be Call and Oasis of Dragon Souls to special summon back your fairies.
Breakthrough Skill and Solemn Warning round out the line to give us this:

3 Arcana Force XXI - The World
2 Archlord Kristya
2 Darklord Superbia
2 Hecatrice
2 Card Trooper
2 Arcana Force IV - The Emperor
2 Level Eater
1 Arcana Force VI - the Lovers
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

3 Valhalla - Hall of the Fallen
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Trade-In
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Light Barrier
1 Raigeki
1 Foolish Burial

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Oasis of Dragon Souls
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Solemn Warning

Give that a go, see what you think.  

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics