Yu-Gi-Oh/Bounce Back Deck

Hello There - - Quite Strange to see that your the only expert in this category - I remember there used to be about 10+ at one time a few yrs ago - now I see your the only one.

Anyway With the strange format as it is - I have decided to take a break from my burn deck and decided to use a deck i used a few yrs ago is - forgot how many 5 or 7.

Although I would like some help on it if i were to take it to a tournament or quite a few of them.

Also could you help me with a extra and side deck as well please.

Monsters 22

3 x Wall of Illusion
3 x Legendary Jujitsu Master
3 x Penguin Soldier
3 x Nightmare Penguin
3 x Abyss Soldier
1 x Neo Spacian Grand Mole
3 x Hyper Hammerhead
3 x Raiza, the Storm Monarch

3 x Back to Square One
3 x Degenerate Circuit
3 x Night End Beam
3 x Mystical Space Typhoon

1 x Compulsory Evacuation Device
3 x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
3 x Mirror Force
1 x Ring of Destruction
1 x Torrential Tribute

Any Suggestions or Anything you could do to help it is much appreciated. Thanks for your help if u can.

This deck has actually changed a lot since the days of its creation.
The Penguin theme now has Nopenguin, which is effectively its own copy of Degenerate Circuit attached to a level 3 monster.
This means that a Penguin structure based around bouncing monsters and Nopenguin is much more efficient at achieving what you're after here.

We can even play things like Spiritual Water Art Aoi and Mind Crush to take advantage of the times when you don't have no penguin to banish the monsters:

3 Nopenguin
3 Nightmare Penguin
3 Penguin Soldier
3 Swap Frog
2 The Great Emperor Penguin
2 Puny Penguin

3 Upstart Goblin
2 Pot of Duality
2 Moray of Greed
2 Salvage
1 Raigeki
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial

3 Mind Crush
3 Spiritual Water Art - Aoi
2 Burst Rebirth
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning

The deck should be able to summon a few Xyz monsters, Bahamut Shark is particularly effective here since a single Great Emperor Penguin can summon it. You'll also need a few Rank 3 monsters:

2 Bahamut Shark
2 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Number 103 - Ragnazero
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Ghostrick Alucard
1 Number 30 - Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Number 17 - Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 47 - Nightmare Shark
1 Mechquipped Angineer
1 Dante, Traveller of the Burning Abyss

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of £4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics