Yu-Gi-Oh/Raid Raptors Deck

Question
HI,i'm thinking of building a RR deck,although i found the RR to synergise well with blackwing,but i seem to have trouble using trouble building the deck,especially with the local tourney coming soon. I can play with any styles,so can you help me in building a deck?

Answer
I actually think that Blackwing and Raodraptor are each their own deck nowadays - Blackwing wants to play a much more aggressive game than Raidraptor, which is a Stun-esque Lockdown Control deck at heart.

I think you should start here for Raidraptor, and tweak the Trap line to suit your personal taste. This deck was actually hit reasonably hard by the Forbidding of Lavalval Chain, but you should be able to get round that:

3 Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius
3 Raidraptor - Mimickry Lanius
3 Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius
2 Raidraptor - Sharp Lanius
2 Summoner Monk
2 Armageddon Knight
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
(16)

3 Upstart Goblin
2 Raidraptor - Nest
2 Fobidden Lance
1 Rank-Up Magic - Revolution Force
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
(11)

3 Raptor's Gust
2 Mistake
2 Icarus Attack
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Torrential Tribute
(13)

1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon
1 Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
2 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Tellarknight Ptolemaeus
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Bujinki Amaterasu
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Raidraptor - Rise Falcon
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo