Yu-Gi-Oh/Raidraptor deck

QUESTION: Hey Exo how u been? I hope you enjoyed your vacation. I have built a Raidraptor deck and i need you to rate it and see what need to be fix to make it competitive.

3x Raidraptor fuzzy lanius
3X Raidraptor vanishing lanius
3X Raidraptor sharp lanius
3X Raidraptor mimicry lanius
2X Raidraptor singing lanius
2x Summoner Monk
2X Harpie Harpist
1X Blackwing Zephyros the Elite

2X Rank up magic revolution
2X Swallow's Nest
3X Raidraptor Nest
1X Allure of Darkness
1X Raigeki

3X Raidraptor Gust
2X Mirror Force
1X Icarus Attack or Ring of Destruction(can't decide)
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1X Solemn warning
1X Compulsory evacuation device

Extra Deck

2X Raidraptor Rise Falcon
2X Raidraptor Blaze Falcon
2X Raidraptor Revolution Falcon
1X Ice Beast Zerofyne
1X Castel the skyblaster Muskteer
1X Gagaga Cowboy
1X Abyss Dweller
1X Number82: Heartlandraco

ANSWER: I think you have the basics of a solid build here, but there are a few things I disagree with:

I feel that Harpie Harpist isn't really powerful enough to be in this strategy. You already have Mimickry Lanius to search for effectively whatever you want, and Armageddon Knight just seems like a much better card than Harpist in the long run, especially since it can combine with Summoner Monk to make Master Key Beetle.

Forbidden Lance is just better than MST in decks like this, since it allows you to successfully use your Xyz monsters and force your attacks through (which is important for resolving Sharp Lanius later in the game.

Raidraptor Nest and Revolution Force are both powerful cards, but their activation requirements are a little steep-- for me to think of them as 3-ofs. Nest's once-per-turn restriction means that seeing 2 copies is likely to be a disaster, so 2 of it and 1 Revolution Force (with more in the side deck for Burning Abyss) seems like the right Ratio.

While Swallow's Nest is a good way to dodge Valkyrus, you're unlikely to resolve it for any value against any deck other than Nekroz, and this deck doesn't have enough floaters to make it worthwhile on a regular basis. I feel you're better just maindecking Mistake to beat Nekroz, then taking the spaces for Swallow's Nest and using them for other Traps.

My base build looks something like this:

3 Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius
3 Raidraptor - Mimickry Lanius
3 Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius
2 Raidraptor - Sharp Lanius
2 Summoner Monk
2 Armageddon Knight
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite

3 Upstart Goblin
2 Raidraptor - Nest
2 Fobidden Lance
1 Rank-Up Magic - Revolution Force
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge

3 Raptor's Gust
2 Mistake
2 Icarus Attack
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Torrential Tribute

1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon
1 Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Tellarknight Ptolemaeus
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Bujinki Amaterasu
1 Gagaga Cowboy
2 Raidraptor - Rise Falcon

Try that, see what you think.

QUESTION: Can you help me with a exodia deck with chicken game in it

I'd start with something like this:

3 Royal Magical Library
1 Exodia the Forbidden One
1 Right Arm of  the Forbidden One
1 Left Arm of  the Forbidden One
1 Right Leg of  the Forbidden One
1 Left Leg of  the Forbidden One

3 Chicken Game
3 Pseudo Space
3 Terraforming
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Magical Mallet
3 Hand Destruction
3 Toon Table of Contents
2 Pot of Duality
2 Cursed Bamboo Sword
2 Golden Bamboo Sword
1 One Day of Peace
1 Soul Charge
1 Broken Bamboo Sword
1 Toon World
1 Dark Factory of Mass Production

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics