Yu-Gi-Oh/Anti-Meta Ideas

Question
Hello Exo,

I am interested in building an anti-meta deck of some sort that is incredibly competitive - perhaps featuring Gravekeepers, Necrovalley, Royal Tribute, and a huge beater (if advisable) in Malefic Cyber End Dragon? I would specifically like a deck that's not in the current meta (Heroes, Nekroz, Fire First, Qliphort, Kozmos, Satellarknights); but can at least stand a chance against all of them by limiting their search plays or moves (so I'm guessing this deck will have a lot of floodgate cards as well). Would this be possible? (Effectively, Anti-Meta Gravekeepers). Thank you very much! Advanced Format is fine, and since this is a deck meant to win on DevPro, any budget works. Thanks!

Answer
Gravekeepers haven't really changed in the last few years due to a lack of new support, but if you're aiming to lock the opposition out of the game then you could do worse than Necrovalley.

Something like this seems like the way to go:

3 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
3 Gravekeeper's Spy
3 Gravekeeper's Descendent
3 Gravekeeper's Recruiter
3 Gravekeeper's Commandant
1 Gravekeeper's Assailant
(16)

3 Pot of Duality
3 Necrovalley
2 Gravekeeper's Stele
1 Raigeki
1 Book of Moon
(10)

3 Fiendish Chain
3 Mirror Force
2 Mistake
1 Skill Drain
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
(14)

3 Cyber End Dragon
1 Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
1 Constellar Pleades
1 Stellarknight Delteros
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 82 - Heratlandraco
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Tellarknight Ptoemaeus
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo