Yu-Gi-Oh/Graydile Monarchs

Question
Hey I have been playing around with the new graydiles archtype online and with the new monarch support coming out, I have been trying to run a deck online with both monarchs and graydiles. With the graydiles abbility to steal one of there monsters and everything Kthink it could work out fairly nice but I just could not figure out the right amount of the 2, so canyou help.

Answer
If I'm honest with you I don't think Graydle adds anything to this deck that it doesn't already have in The Monarchs Stormforth, but my combination of the two probably looks something like this:

3 Vanity's Fiend
3 Majesty's Fiend
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Graydle Alligator
3 Graydle Cobra
(14)

3 Graydle Impact
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Forbidden Lance
3 The Monarchs Stormforth
2 Pot of Duality
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Exchange
(16)

3 Mirror Force
2 Limit Reverse
1 Solemn Warning
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Vanity's Emptiness
(10)

I'd give something like that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo