Yu-Gi-Oh/Help on deck building.

Question
QUESTION: Hi,i've been trying to make an achievement in summoning 5 different types of monsters i.e ritual,fusion,pendulum,etc. While that may be less possible,i tried using D.D to do faster summoning to swarm but it still seems difficult to do so,can you suggest a deck of D.D that can be more competitive?

ANSWER: Before I answer this I need to ask a few things:

1. Do you want the 5 summoning methods deck or the D.D. Deck? Summoning 5 types of monsters is actually possible in a standard Nekroz Deck:

Ritual: Any Nekroz monster
Fusion: Norden via Instant Fusion
Xyz: Any Rank 4
Synchro: Mathematician + Glow-Up Bulb -> Herald of the Arc Light
Pendulum: Archfiend Eccentrick

So I'm reasonably sure that a deck built to summon all 5 would work.

2. If you're not wanting the 5 methods deck, are you wanting a D.D. Deck or a D/D/D deck? I'm assuming it's the former since the latter isn't properly released yet.
It's reasonably difficult to do swarm with D.D since the monsters themselves don't have any way to summon themselves from the hand other than normal Summoning, and with Dimension Fusion and Return Banned it's difficult to pull multiple monster back from the Banished zone at once.

Once you confirm these things I'm happy to help you build a deck.

QUESTION: I truly apologise for using a terrible sentence that may prove a hindrance to understanding.

D/D/D was the thing i'm referring to,but since its not properly released,i suppose i would have to go for the option 1,to be able to summon 5 types of monster.

Answer
We'll get D/D and D/D/D eventually, but for now their TCG release is unconfirmed.

As I said, the best deck for playing all 5 types of Summon is the Nekroz deck.
It can make use of both Norden and Herald of the Arc Light in ways that other decks just can't.
Let's look at each of the monster types in order:

Pendulum:
Not much to go with here. Archfiend Eccentrick is pretty much the only generically useful Pendulum monster until Dimension of Chaos, so our hands are tied.

Synchro:
Other than the synchro monsters we'll use for Nekroz Kaleidoscope, we can use Mathematician and Glow-Up Bulb to summon Herald of the Arc Light.
This will mean that we have a successfully summoned Herald of the Arc Light, so we can special summon it back with Norden for Extra searches.

Xyz:
We'll be primarily Rank 4 here - though you can play Extra Rank 5s for Ptolemaeus if required.

Fusion:
Norden is our go-to guy here.

Ritual:
This is the core of the Nekroz Deck - Brionac, Unicore, Trishula, Valkyrus, Clausolas and some Ritual Spells

Put them all together and you get something like this:

3 Nekroz of Unicore
3 Nekroz of Valkyrus
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
3 Mathematician
2 Nekroz of Brionac
2 Nekroz of Clausolas
2 Senju of the Thousand Hands
2 Performage Damage Juggler
2 Performage Hattricker
2 Archfiend Eccentrick
1 Nekroz of Trishula
1 Nekroz of Decisive Armor
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz
1 Great Sorcerer of the Nekroz
(29)

2 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Instant Fusion
2 Nekroz Kaleidoscope
2 Nekroz Mirror
2 Nekroz Cycle
1 Preparation of Rites
(11)

2 Herald of the Arc Light
1 Shooting Quasar Dragon
2 Elder Entity Norden
1 Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
1 Number 104 - Masquerade
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Tellarknight Ptolemaeus
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk
(15)

Which is probably the easiest way to do this (A competitive version would likely drop a Mathematician and Great Sorcerer for 2 Maxx "C" though).
If you're not looking for a Nekroz core then it becomes much more difficult to find a working Ritual monster.
You're pretty much strong-armed into using Saffira, Queen of Dragons or one of the Dragon Paladins.
Paladin has the Advantage of Beign Level 4 here, so is likely better.
I'd probably go with something like this:

3 Mathematician
3 Maxx "C"
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
3 Paladin of Photon Dragon
3 Archfiend Eccentrick
3 Performage Damage Juggler
2 Performage Hattricker
2 Effect Veiler
1 Performage Trick Clown
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Senju of the Thousand Hands
1 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
(26)

3 Instant Fusion
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Luminous Dragon Ritual
1 Foolish Burial
1 Preparation of Rites
1 Raigeki
(11)

2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Vanity's Emptiness
(3)

1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Herald of the Arc Light
1 Armory Arm
3 Elder Entity Norden
1 Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
1 Number 104 - Masquerade
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Tellarknight Ptolemaeus
(15)

Which is much worse than the Nekroz version, but worth giving a go if you feel like it.
If you're feeling super optimistic you might even want to try Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth in here. Summoning that should provide a reasonable challenge for a deck like this.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo