Yu-Gi-Oh/A good harpie themed deck

I have some free time and would love to make a good pure Harpie deck. What would a good build be?

You probably want to start with something along these lines:

3 Harpie Channeller
3 Harpie Dancer
3 Harpie Queen
2 Harpie Harpist
2 Summoner Monk
1 Harpie's Pet Dragon
1 Harpie Lady 1

3 Hysteric Sign
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Instant Fusion
2 Terraforming
1 Divine Wind of Mist Valley
1 Harpie's Hunting Ground
1 Foolish Burial
1 Elegant Egotist

3 Solemn Strike
3 Gozen Match
2 Icarus Attack
2 Hysteric Party
1 Solemn Warning

Where your main plan is to prevent Pendulum Summons using your Traps, while building up a field/graveyard which will allow huge Hysteric Party turns.
Gozen Match is especially good at preventing your opposition from playing, but should have little to no effect on your mostly WIND lineup.

It should be noted however that while this deck should hold its own to an extent against EMEm and Kozmo, it falls down immediately when confronted with the new Mermail deck.

Extra deck should probably be along these lines:

2 Elder Entity Norden
1 Red-eyes Flare Metal Dragon
1 Cyber Dragon Infinity
1 Cyber Dragon Nova
1 Constellar Pleiades
1 Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Ice Beast Zerofyne
1 Queen Dragun Djinn
2 Lightning Chidori
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Tellarknight Ptolemaeus

Give that a go, see what you think

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics