Yu-Gi-Oh/Odd-Eyes Fusion summoning any dragon fusions?

Hello Exo,

I have a question about if Odd-Eyes Fusion can summon any dragon type fusion to field because according to the card tips on the wikia and yugioh organization you can if you have no monsters and your opponent had 2 or more on their field. Dragon Master Knight as an example. Can that be done?

Brian Holman

You can, but I should put a clarification there:

You can use Odd Eyes Fusion to Fusion Summon any Dragon-Type Fusion Monster (Not just ones with Odd-Eyes in their name) regardless of whether your opponent controls 2 monsters or not.

HOWEVER, the Fusion Materials used must still be correct.
You can't fuse 2 Odd-Eyes monsters in your Extra deck into Dragon Master Knight, because that's not how fusion works. Dragon Master Knight needs Black Luster Soldier and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, not Odd-Eyes and another Odd-Eyes.

You could however use Odd-Eyes Fusion to Fuse Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Black Luster Soldier into Dragon Master Knight if both monsters were on the field or in your hand.

Does that answer your question?

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics