Yu-Gi-Oh/Phantom knightsworn coming to the tcg

Question
Hey I asked if you can help me with a phantom knightsworn deck a few months ago.You gave me fairly good starting point, and ended up like this
17 monsters
1 BLS- Envoy of the Beginning
3 Lumina
1 Mathmaticain
3 Raiden
3 Ancient Cloak
3 Ragged Gloves
3 Silent Boots
11 spells
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
3 Chicken Games
2 Hand Destruction
1 RotA
1 Solar Recharge
2 Twin Twister
12 traps
2 Anti-Spell Fragrance
3 Phantom Fogblade
3 Phantom Wing
3 Phantom Sword
1 Vanity Emptyness

Extra 15
4 synchro
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon(a tech card for all the meta field card and chicken game)
1 Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
2 Micheal the Arch-Lightsworn
11 xyz
2 Dante
1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
2 Alucard
1 Leviar the Sea Dragon
2 Master Key Beetles
3 Brake Sword

This deck ended up as ether try to get an otk or stop the opponent from doing anything. Think you can make it a bit better if possible

Answer
I don't really understand this deck, since all the Phantom Knights cards rely on monsters, and you seem to have cut back the monster lineup drastically.
The way I see it, this deck should be trying to mill as much as possible in the early game since it gets all its power from the extra cards the phantom knights provide from the Graveyard - so cutting back on Solar Recharge doesn't seem like the way to go.
Adding Hand Destruction would help if Hand Destruction wasn't such an awful card to begin with. Why lose cards by discarding them when you can gain cards by milling?

3 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
3 The Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak
3 The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots
2 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
2 Armageddon Knight
2 Summoner Monk
1 The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves
1 The Phantom Knights of Cloven Helm
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Dark Armed Dragon
(21)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Solar Recharge
3 Instant Fusion
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(13)

3 Anti-Spell Fragrance
2 Phantom Fogblade
1 Phantom Knights' Sword
(6)

This version of the deck uses the first turn to mill and build up card presence before unleashing the kill on your second turn.
If it fails to find said kill then it falls back on Anti-Spell Fragrance and Phantom-Fogblade to stall for a turn or 2 to find it.

I'd try that out, though you'll need to alter your Extra deck to account for Elder Entity Norden and Instant Fusion:

2 Elder Entity Norden
1 Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Psy-Framelord Omega
1 Black Rose Dragon
2 The Phantom Knights of Break Sword
1 Dante, Traveller of the Burning Abyss
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Ghostrick Alucard
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
(15)

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo