Yu-Gi-Oh/Run Out of Cards?

QUESTION: Hi There  0 - Hope Your Well - Recently Looking Back I have Decided To Build a Deck which can mill my opponent pretty fast and deck out - as most decks now are about speed and such as deck susing Hieratics or Lightswsorn / Burning Abyss / Pendulums / Infernoids and even Monarchs speed their decks pretty fast - even Mermail - however whilst deck testing someone suggested using Necroface -

now i know mill decks have it pretty hard as most Jar Cards / Other Associated Cards From Days Gone Past Are Either on The List Or No Longer Usable ... I mean Necroface OTK was possible when it was unlimited but nowadays i'm sure  with all the cards released and new support - is it possible to make a competitive deck for Necroface to use on its ability to counter the top tier decks and make the opponent deck out or is it just now possible any more?

Therefore I was hoping you could help me with my deck and suggest any improvements - It does well but admitedly it does struggle and lacks consistency amongst others so please could you help me out please by making it better

1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Armageddon Knight
2 Strike Ninja
1 D.D.Scout Plane
3 Necro-Gardna
2 Necroface
3 Cyber Valley
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Dimensional Fissure
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Burial from the Different Dimension
3 Scapegoat
1 Book of Moon
1 Raigeki
1 Mind Control
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Soul Absorption

1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
3 Mirror Force

2 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Dimensional Alchemist
2 D.D. Survivor
2 Summoner Monk
2 Doom Calibur Knight
2 D.D. Warrior Lady
1 Macro Cosmos
2 Card Trooper

Theres no limitations or budget issues so whatever you can suggest - released now or coming up in the next booster set is available for me to use....

I Dont know what to run for the extra deck - if it needs one or does it not?

very much appreciated if you could help but also understand if its no longer able to ...

ANSWER: The problem here is that this deck is attempting to do 2 things - win by both Battle and by deckout.
In order for Deckout to work as a deck, you have to focus your entire build around it, or you just get a pretty poor Beatdown deck with a banish theme.

Are you looking to build a Deckout Banish Deck, or just a standard deck that gains advantage from banishing cards?
Let me know via follow-up question, then I can help you further

QUESTION: Sorry About that - I guess I was trying to do both - but mainly trying to use Necroface to deck out the opponent and banish his cards as well..

But i guess i'll go for a Deckout Banish Deck using Necro - or whichever of the two is the strongest to play against the top tier decks - i'm open to options - so whichever one has the strongest possible route to be competitive to counter the top decks of the format -either way - by deckout banish or banish and gain advantage ....

ANSWER: Having now had a chance to play some of these decks I'm of the opinion that the standard banish deck is probably best. Using a DARK core to summon Master Key Beetle and lock down the board with Anti-Spell Fragrance or Vanity's Emptiness is effective against both the Pendulum Deck and the Monarch Deck.
We can add to this lockout by playing Summoner Monk and Elemental HERO Shadow Mist, which allow for the summon of Masked HERO Dark Law. Shadow Mist in turn can search for Destiny HERO Plasma, which compliments our Scapegoat/Cyber Valley engine nicely.

Build looks something like this:

3 Armageddon Knight
3 Cyber Valley
2 Summoner Monk
2 Necroface
2 Elemental HERO Shadow Mist
2 Destiny HERO Plasma
1 Strike Ninja
1 D.D. Scout Plane
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite

3 Upstart Goblin
2 Scapegoat
2 Instant Fusion
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Mask Change
1 Mask Change II
1 Dimensional Fissure

3 Solemn Strike
2 Anti-Spell Fragrance
2 Call of the Haunted
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Macro Cosmos

With an Extra deck primarily composed or Rank 4 Xyz monsters, Norden and Dark Law (making sure to play 2 Master Key Beetle).
The only problem with a deck like this is that Necroface's place here is questionable. There are usually better things to summon with Summoner Monk, and better things to send to the Graveyard with Armageddon Knight.
So as a side note, you might want to try something like this:

-2 Necroface
+1 Raigeki
+1 Scapegoat/Mask Change

And see if this improves your starting hands (which I found went very bad very fast if you opened too many monsters...
You might also want to try Storming Mirror Force, which helps deal with Kozmo (your worst matchup) and the many decks that summon and try to defend a single indestructible Extra-deck monster.

On the other end of the Spectrum, the Deckout build is currently far too slow. Without Access to Return from the Different Dimension, and with both Fissure and Cosmos limited, it's nearly impossible to banish Necroface fast enough and enough times.
The engine I went for was the Inferno Tempest deceit build using Grinder Golem - the idea being that once your opponent has banished all the monster cards in their deck, the 2 Necrofaces that you banished will trigger and take out the rest.
That should be enough to defeat the Pendulum deck and Monarch deck, but the Kozma deck simply flattens it since the Banished zone is effectively a second graveyard courtesy of Kozmotown.
You'll need D.D. Dynamite or the like to deal with Kozma, as I doubt this deck can beat it:

3 Grinder Golem
3 Cyber Valley
2 Armageddon Knight
2 Destiny Hero Plasma
2 Necroface

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Trade-In
3 Scapegoat
3 Inferno Tempest
3 Soul Absorption
2 Soul Release
1 Dimensional Fissure
1 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Foolish Burial
1 Raigeki
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Allure of Darkness
1 D.D.R - Different Dimension Reincarnation

3 Reckless Greed
1 Macro Cosmos

Consistency is still a problem here, but I'd give it a go as it can be enjoyable when it works.

QUESTION: Thanks - those do help out - but a question

in the first build u listed 2 COTH - doesn't that conflict with the deck - through Necro Or D-Fissure / Cosmos -

And Similarly in the second build u listed 3 Reckless - Granted Draw Poer is needed but Wouldnt something better like 3 Pot of Duality Be Better Or Maybe Even Protection Wise - Like Mirror Force Etc As In Case I Might Need To Stall - Mirror Force can offer protection - or Solemn Strike / Others like the Trap Hole Cards For Negation - I Can see why Reckless is used by I am wary of it since it can backfire sometimes ... draw 2 - dont get 2 good draws then ur buggered for 2 turns ...

Also for both builds - what would be a decent Side Deck to use -

And for both builds - how would they fare against Mermail / Atlantean and Burning Abyss - I see those as potential decks I'd face - Im pretty confident against BA but Mermail Idunno..

many thanks - if you can help me answer those doubts about them then most appreciated ...

With Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos both being limited cards, you're not always going to have them in play, and Call of the Haunted combines a little too well with Shadow Mist and Zephyros to not play it.

The problem with Pot of Duality in the inferno tempest deck is that you can't special summon Grinder Golem during the turn in which you activate it.
So you find yourself waiting an extra turn to go off regardless of whether you have Duality or Reckless Greed - and if I'm waiting a turn either way then I'd rather draw 2 cards than just one.
You could potentially play Duality as well though, but Reckless Greed shines in Combo decks where you need to assemble your win condition quickly.
As for the 2 turns thing, if you can't find Grinder Golem and Inferno Tempest within the first 2 turns you're unlikely to win anyway. Stalling with Scapegoat and Plasma only gets you so far.

The Deckout build doesn't really need a side deck other than Maxx "C", Threatening Roar/Waboku, D.D. Dynamite and Mystical Space Typhoon. It has one plan and if that doesn't work then it's done.

The side deck for the other build will differ greatly based on what's being played at your local events - things like Mask of Restrict, Twin Twisters/Space Typhoon, Maxx "C", Banisher of the Radiance are all things that could fit into your side deck, and there are a few niche possibilities for very specific matchups as well.

Mermail and Burning Abyss are reasonably close to being the same deck this format, with the primary differences being Rank 3 vs Rank 4 and Traps vs all monsters.
Both decks rely entirely on the Graveyard to work, so as long as you get to Fissure or Cosmos early enough you shouldn't have a problem.
Consider side-decking Banisher of the Radiance to give yourself 3 more auto-wins to draw into.  

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics