Yu-Gi-Oh/bls deck build

Question
Hi Exo . I hope that this finds you doing good . I ' m wanting to build a BLS deck , kind of just in case Reasoning gets hit by the next banned list . I ' ve got a few of the cards but not much . However price is really not a problem & I can buy what ' s needed . Would you give me a build & then I ' ll build it ? Thanx much .

Answer
While I'm not sure how competitive it'll be, this build aims to OTK your opponent with a Ritual summon into multiple Wyverburster/Collapserpent summons when going second, or just make a Rank 8 and a Rank 4 when going first:

3 Black Luster Soldier - Super Soldier
3 Evening Twilight Knight
3 Beginning Knight
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
2 White Dragon Wyverburster
2 Black Dragon Collapserpent
2 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
1 Lyla, Lighsworn Sorceress
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Black Luster Soldier
1 Arisen Gaia the Fierce Knight
(22)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Super Soldier Ritual
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
2 Gateway to Chaos
2 Instant Fusion
1 Raigeki
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(14)

3 Solemn Strike
1 Solemn Warning
(4)

Extra deck should probably look like this:

2 Elder Entity Norden
1 PSY-Framelord Omega
1 Stardust Spark Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Number 38 - Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1 Number 106 - Giant Hand
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 39 - Utopia
1 Number S39 - Utopia the Lightning
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo