Yu-Gi-Oh/deck help

I want to make a some what competitive heraldic beast deck
Here what i got so far money is not a issue

3 heraldic beast (the discard special summon one)
3 heraldic beast aberconway
3 heraldic beast leo
3 heraldic beast unicorn
1 heraldic beast twin eagle
2 photon thrasher
3 preformage trick hatter  

3 heraldy arts
3 heraldy reborn
2 twin twister
3 upstart goblins

2 solemn notice
1 solemn warning
2 time space trap hole
1 bottomless
3 storming mirror force
2 call of the haunted

Sorry about the spelling please tweak and help me add a good extra deck

A decent start, but could use a few adjustments:

You're playing a STUN-esque deck here in that you aim to just make Rank 4s that lot and then defend yourself with traps until you can win. That means that Twin Twisters should be in your side deck rather than your main, since very few people are going to be playing floodgates against you, and Solemn Strike on Heraldry Patriarch makes effectively no difference whatsoever.

You also need a floodgate of some kind in order to compete with Dracopals and Monarch, with Anti-Spell Fragrance being the best one.
Don't worry about playing a lot of spells yourself, since the Dracopal deck will have to remove it in order to win, at which point your spells will be fine again (you can also just set them to help camouflage your real traps).

I think I'd start with something like this:

3 Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena
3 Heraldic Beast Leo
3 Heraldic Beast Unicorn
3 Heraldic Beast Aberconway
3 Kagetokage

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Advanced Heraldry Art
2 Heraldry Reborn
2 Instant Fusion
2 Dark Hole
1 Raigeki
1 Foolish Burial

3 Solemn Strike
3 Anti-Spell Fragrance
2 Storming Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute

2 Elder Entity Norden
2 Number 18 - Heraldry Patriach
2 Lightning Chidori
2 Abyss Dweller
1 King of the Feral Imps
1 Number 106 - Giant Hand
1 Number 39 - Utopia
1 Number S39 - Utopia the Lightning
1 Traptrix Rafflesia
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer

2 Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
3 Maxx C
3 Twin Twisters
3 Mask of Restrict
3 Imperial Iron Wall
1 Time-Space Trap Hole

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics