Yu-Gi-Oh/Evil Fluf Help Please

Question
Hi There 0 recently everyone seems to be playing heroes of all sorts and i have a sort of build i have been working on recently - its a hybrid between evil heroes and fluffal monsters.

i have had some success with it but i do admit i have struggled with this as well in some matches as well - so i thought maybe you could help me out and suggest some improvements for this to make it better hopefully if possible sticking to the evil her fluffal theme.

1 Archlord Kristya
1 Caius the Shadow Monarch
1 Dark Armed Dragon
3 Edge Imp Sabres
3 Elemental Hero Prisma
1 Elemental HERO Sparkman
1 Evil HERO Malicious Edge
1 Fluffal Bear
1 Fluffal Cat
3 Fluffal Dog
3 Fluffal Owl
3 Fluffal Rabbit
2 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion
Monsters [26]

3 Dark Calling
3 Dark Fusion
3 Miracle Fusion
1 Reinforcement of the Army
3 Polymerization

Spells [13]

1 Fusion Reserve
Traps [1]

Deck Total [40]   

EXTRA DECK
1 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
1 Elemental HERO Escuridao
1 Elemental Hero Gaia
1 Elemental HERO Great Tornado
1 Elemental HERO Nova Master
1 Elemental HERO The Shining
1 Evil HERO Dark Gaia
1 Evil HERO Lightning Golem
1 Evil HERO Malicious Fiend
3 Frightfur Bear
3 Frightfur Wolf

any help you can give is most definately welcome and appreciated.

also do i need an side deck and if so what needs to go in there ... cause i've never used one much so for this deck i kinda dont know what to include...

many thanks

Sam

Answer
I guess my issue here is that I don't really see what the HERO part of this is doing for you. Evil Hero is the weakest of all the HERO themes, and the fulfil deck is good enough at getting to its win conditions that it really doesn't need the help.

If you're going to add HERO to fulfil then I suggest you stick with Prisma and maybe the odd other Hero for Dark Calling, as the only really good Evil Hero is Lighting Golem.
I'll tell you straight up that Elemental Hero would work better since that would allow you to use Prisma in the Graveyard as material for Miracle Fusion.

3 Fluffal Bear
3 Fluffal Dog
3 Edge Imp Chain
3 King of the Swamp
2 Fluffal Sheep
2 Edge Imp Sabres
2 Elemental Hero Prisma
2 Fluffal Wings
1 Fluffal Owl
1 Elemental HERO Sparkman
1 Elemental HERO Wildheart
(23)

3 Frightful Fusion
3 Polymerisation
2 Toy Vendor
2 Dark Calling
2 Miracle Fusion
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Raigeki
(13)

3 Fusion Reserve
(3)

Extra deck:
2 Frightfur Tiger
2 Frightfur Sheep
1 Frightfur Wolf
2 Frightfur Saber Tiger
1 Elemental HERO the Shining
1 Elemental HERO Escuridao
1 Elemental HERO Gaia
1 Evil HERO Lightning Golem
1 Evil HERO Wild Tornado
1 Elemental HERO Plasma Vice
1 Elemental HERO Wildedge
1 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
(15)

A Side deck should be used to alter your matchups to give you an advantage in games 2 and 3.
For Example, against a deck that special summons a lot you might want Maxx "C" or Vanity's Emptiness.
Against Monarch you're likely to want Mask of Restrict or Twin Twister, since you can't win while Domain of the True Monarchs is face up.
For Kozma you'll probably need Cyber Dragons so you can get rid of their sips more easily.

I'd start with something like this:

3 Cyber Dragon Core
3 Maxx "C"
3 Twin Twister
3 Mask of Restrict
2 Dark Hole
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Try that, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo