I'm no expert on Ritual Kuribohs but since it was confirmed that Relinkuriboh is coming to come out in the TCG, I have made this deck but truth be told I don’t know if I should main deck it or side deck it and same applies for Pre-Preparation of Rites – do I use that at 1 -3 copies or am I better of without it..?

Also I was thinking if it was possible to make a similar deck using this method but instead use some of the Level 1 "Ghostrick" monsters as I believe they could really help with stall power, and other cards like Kinka-byo to enable some Rank 1 plays – and use in my Extra Deck, alongside Dullahan, Ghostrick Angel of Mischiefs, and for a Deck that runs Rank 1s in general, like maybe even Downerd Magician stuff like Sylvan Princessprite.

•   3 winged kuriboh
•   3 rainbow kuriboh
•   3 sphere kuriboh
•   3 effect veiler
•   2 swift scarecrow
•   1 winged kuriboh lv. 10
•   1 Black Luster Soldier – Envoy of the Beginning
•   3 relinquished
•   3 battle fader
•   3 mystic piper
•   2 flute of summoning kuriboh
•   1 transcendent wings
•   1 Raigeki
•   3 ritual of dark illusion
•   1 preparation of rites
•   2 twin twister
•   1 one for one
•   2 graceful revival
•   2 Battle mania
Extra deck
•   3 Number 54: Lion Heart
•   3 Number 13: Embodiment of Crime
•   3 Number 31: Embodiment of Punishment
•   3 Ghostrick Dullahan
•   3 Number 39: Utopia roots

So if you could help me out with the main build And or even a suggestion for the Ghostrick variant if possible then most appreciated .. I know it wont be competitive but I can atleast have fun and try to use kuriboh power as possible.
Many thanks for taking time to read this – understand if you can help but also understand if you cant.

With this deck I think you're best of focusing on Relinkuriboh and Relinquished - since Ritual monsters have quite a lot of support and can be accessed quite easily.
WE can continue the Mystic Piper Engine, but back it up with Hand-Traps like Maxx "C", Tragoedia and Effect Veiler to provide Defense, while the Level 1 theme can be expanded into Glow-Up Bulb, Where Arf Thu and Instant Fusion (which gets you level 5 Synchro monsters)

I think I'd go with this, though I'm still trying to find space for Gorz, Dark Hole and Chaos Sorcerer somewhere... the odd Caius might help too:

3 Maxx "C"
3 Relinquished
3 Relinkuriboh
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
3 Mystic Piper
2 Battle Fader
2 Effect Veiler
2 Kinka-byo
2 Tragoedia
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Glow-Up Bulb

3 Pre-Preparation of Rites
3 Black Illusion Ritual
3 Where Arf Thou?!
2 Instant Fusion
1 One For One
1 Raigeki
1 Preparation of Rites
1 Foolish Burial

2 Elder Entity Norden
1 Number 13 - Embodiment of Crime
1 Number 31 - Embodiment of Punishment
1 Ghostrick Dullahan
1 Number 39 - Utopia Roots
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Formula Synchron
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 High-Speedroid Chanbara
1 Red Wyvern
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of £4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics