Yu-Gi-Oh/Reptiles March 2016

Question
Hey Exo, long time no chat. Haven't spoken with you in a while mainly because I haven't found any other decks I'm looking to ask for help on. Unless it involves the decks I have commonly asked for help on. Anyway, with it being a while, I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind re-examining my Reptile Swarm for the current format/meta? Which again is the deck where Reptiles are the forefront in the form of Alien Ammonite, Shocktrooper, Kagetokage, King of the Feral Imps and of course Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar, and just swarm the field with a lot of monsters. Here's my current build as of today for my Reptile Swarm.

Reptile Swarm 40
Monsters 17
3 Alien Shocktrooper
2 Alien Ammonite
2 Kagetokage
1 X-Saber Palomuro
1 Rescue Rabbit
3 Maxx "C"
3 Heroic Challenger - Assault Halberd
1 Heroic Challenger - Thousand Blades
1 Performage Trick Clown

Spells 11
1 Raigeki
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Soul Charge
2 Instant Fusion
3 Twin Twisters
3 Upstart Goblin

Traps 12
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Safe Zone
1 Solemn Strike
1 Solemn Warning
1 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Offering to the Snake Deity
2 Quaking Mirror Force
3 Fiendish Chain

Extra Deck 15
2 Elder Entity Norden
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Cosmic Fortress Gol'Gar
1 Naturia Beast
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1 Heroic Champion - Excalibur
2 King of the Feral Imps
1 Number 52: Diamond Crab King
1 Stellarknight Delteros

Side Deck 15
3 Effect veiler
1 Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
2 Dicephoon
2 Forbidden Apocrypha
2 Imperial Iron Wall
2 Mind Crush
3 Mask of Restrict

Well Exo, there's my current build in full for the current meta. Now the 1 thing that happened since last time we worked on this deck was of course the Adjusted List. Which in turn, killed the Clown Engine of Damage Juggler, Hat Tricker and Trick Clown. When that was announced, I had to try and find a new engine to possibly fill in the gaps. I then settled on the Halberd/Blades Engine, plus the lone Trick Clown because well he can go into pretty much any deck. The engine has worked really well up till now, and it alone signaled me to play the x-Saber tuner for those rare Nat Beast plays. Everything else in the Main and Extra is pretty much the same as before, with the addition of a lone Strike in the mix. Only reason there's 1 copy is because I managed to only pull 1 strike from all of the BOSH packs I've opened. Side Deck I can use a little help on, but I feel most of it is good as is.

With all that out of the way, when looking to continue forward with this deck, I'm looking to bring this deck to a Regional in a couple weeks. Late March to be exact. The deck you see in front of you, all of it I now have in real life. I've got everything that's in the deck ready (though I'm still waiting on the shipment of my Trishula). I just want to know if there is anything else you think I could do to fix any of the minor faults this deck has? Any changes/edits that I should do to the Main, Extra and Side would be most appreciated Exo.

Hope you can help Exo, and thank you for your time.

Answer
This is a decent start. I quite like your monster line here, so just want to juggle around your Spell/Trap lines.

This isn't really the deck where you need Twin Twisters in the Main Deck, no deck is trying to floodgate you out, and you have offering to the Snake Deity to deal with it if they do.
I would however be looking to play both 3 Instant Fusion and a Foolish Burial here - Norden is going to be one of the more powerful things this deck can do, and it's so much easier to access the Clown/Blades combo if you have an extra copy of each.

For Traps you're going to need 3 Solemn Strike, as it's the staple trap of the format. Fiendish Chain can go to 2 to accommodate, and I'll be dropping Quaking Mirror Force and Safe Zone in order to play Call of the Haunted, which is going to interact remarkably well with both Norden and Gol'gar.
If you find that you're having trouble with Kozmo then you may want to move to Storming Mirror Force instead of these. While it's not ideal it's better than Quaking as it allows you to get attacks in while the Kozmo player rebuilds.

For the Extra deck I'd drop Delteros and King Crab for Dire Wolf and Rafflesia - King Crab isn't really necessary with no Towers in the format, and Delteros -> Diamond is only really helpful against Burning Abyss (which you have dweller for anyway)

I've altered the side deck to reflect this deck's nature as a Stun deck - revolving around Floodgates with a few outs to Huge Boards and a Speedroid Menko to draw into with Maxx 2C" against Mermail.

That gives me something like this:

3 Alien Shocktrooper
3 Maxx "C"
3 Heroic Challenger - Assault Halberd
2 Alien Ammonite
2 Kagetokage
1 X-Saber Palomuro
1 Rescue Rabbit
1 Heroic Challenger - Thousand Blades
1 Performage Trick Clown
(17)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Instant Fusion
1 Raigeki
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Soul Charge
1 Foolish Burial
(10)

3 Solemn Strike
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Call of the Haunted
2 Offering to the Snake Deity
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Time-Space Trap Hole
(13)

Extra Deck:
2 Elder Entity Norden
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Cosmic Fortress Gol'Gar
1 Naturia Beast
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1 Heroic Champion - Excalibur
2 King of the Feral Imps
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
(15)

Side Deck:
1 Speedroid Menko
2 Dark Hole
3 Twin Twisters
3 Imperial Iron Wall
3 Mask of Restrict
3 Anti-Spell Fragrance
(15)

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo