Yu-Gi-Oh/Scared Beast Deck Help Please

Hi There - Happy Easter - i'm just wondering if you could help me with my deck - i know its a bit extreme but i always wanted to make a deck on the 3 sacred beasts and in particular their fusion monster since i sawq it on tv -= i know its not that easy irl but i figured ic ould try to but before i take this to some tournaments could you give ti the look over and please if anything needs improving could you help it out ...

Armytile The Chaos Phantom x2
Elemental Hero The Shining x2
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero x1
Elemental Hero Great Tornado x1
Elemental Hero Gaia x1

Uria, Lord Of Searing Flames x2
Hamon, Lord Of Striking Thunder x2
Raviel, Lord Of Phantasms x2
Chaos Sorcerer x2
Elemental Hero blazeman x1
Elemental Hero Ocean x2
Elemental Hero Prisma x3
card trooper x2
Summoner Monk x2
Phantom Of Chaos x2

upstart goblin x3
Foolish Burial x1
Phantasmal Martyrs x2
E - Emergency Call x2
Hero's Bond x1
reinforcement of the army
Miracle Fusion x2
Parallel World Fusion x1
Spell Absorption x3
Dark Hole x1

bottomless trap hole x1
solemn warning x1
zoma the spirit x3
fiendish chain x3
Safe Zone x3

any help you can give is much appreciated - but my main reason is to bring out the fusion or if i get stuck then one of the 3 beasts

many thanks

The problem with this kind of deck isn't building a deck that can summon Armityle, it's building one that has an actual gameplan when the summon inevitably goes wrong...

I have 2 ideas, one that attempts to summon the 3 beasts after searching them with Fusion Reserve, or a take on your deck here that uses Prisma and Phantom of Chaos.

3 Elemental HERO Prisma
3 Phantom of Chaos
2 Summoner Monk
2 Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
1 Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
1 Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
1 Elemental HERO Shadow Mist

3 Upstart Goblin
2 Miracle Fusion
2 E - Emergency Call
2 Pot of Duality
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Raigeki
1 Foolish Burial

3 Reckless Greed
3 Call of the Haunted
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Tiki Curse
2 Fusion Reserve
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning

Here we focus on Summoning Uria the hard way, then using Prisma and Phantom to mimic the other 2 beasts for summoning Armityle.
If things go wrong you have Rank 4 monsters and Miracle Fusion, but this deck overall is pretty heavily dependent on getting Armityle down.

The other option is a Fire Fist build - here we have multiple Fire Formation Continuous Spells for Hamon, similarly with Traps for Uria. Raviel is the tricky one, Requiring the addition of Phantom Skyblaster to front the cost for his summon (though you can also use Extra Deck monsters like Maestroke and Temtempo:

3 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Leopard
3 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
2 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit
2 Coach Soldier Wolfbark
2 Phantom Skyblaster
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Rooster
1 Phantom of Chaos
1 Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
1 Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
1 Raviel, Lord of Phantasms

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Fire Formation - Tenki
2 Fire Formation - Tensu
1 Fire Formation - Gyokkou
1 Foolish Burial

3 Reckless Greed
3 Fusion Reserve
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Call of the Haunted
1 Fire Formation - Tensen
1 Fire Formation - Tenken

This version of the deck can still play a reasonable Fire Fist game if it doesn't get the hand to summon Armityle, but using it makes you less likely to summon Armityle in the first place, so it's rather a Double-Edged sword

Give one of those a try, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics