Yu-Gi-Oh/Swarm Deck Help

Question
Hi There - with the rumoured new ban list coming into effect and the new meta nearly here - i have decided to give my old evilswarm deck another go - as i think aside from cybers, heroes and mermail and possibly kozmo i dont reckon many other decks would be fazed by it - so i was hoping you could help me out by suggesting some improvements to it as it does do well but sometimes in doesnt get over the finish line and fails - its like 80-90 % there and then i get stuck with it so i know its nearly there but still seems to be missing something

of course if it does well do you think it can be regional worthy or is that a bit too far fetched...

3 Evilswarm Kerykeion
3 Evilswarm Castor
3 Evilswarm Heliotrope
2 Evilswarm Mandragora
2 Evilswarm Thunderbird
1 Evilswarm Azzathoth
1 Rescue Rabbit
1 Neo Spacian Grand Mole
(16)

3 Infestation Pandemic
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Soul Charge
1 Raigeki
(9)
3 Mirror Force
3 Dimensional Prison
2 Skill Prisoner
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Safe Zone
1 Wiretap
1 Infestation Infection
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
(15)

1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
2 Evilswarm Ophion
2 Evilswarm Bahamut
1 Evilswarm Thanatos
1 Evilswarm Ouroboros
1 Evilswarm Nightmare
1 Number 66: Master Key Beetle
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Vylon Disigma
1 Dark Rebellion Dragon
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk
1 Abyss Dweller
(15)

2 Stygian Dirge
2 Effect Veiler
2 Twin Twister
2 Kaiser Colosseum
1 Soul-Drain
1 Dimensional Fissure
1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
1 Royal Command
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Mask of Restrict
(15)

also what do you think of the new banlist changes - in your opinion what decks will be top tier next format and what cards will prob be used to counter them when necessary ...

many thanks for your help

Answer
I think you're going to struggle with Evilswarm this format... While they do shut off Dracopals' access to Ignister, it does very little other than that and is very easy to get rid of using recurring Rank 4 monsters and ATK boosts.
Your best matchup by far is Kozmo, but as good as that is Monarchs are that bad again, with Ophion having virtually no effect.

I feel that you need to be maindecking Dark Holes and Anti-Spell Fragrance not to auto-lose in this metagame.
I think I'd make Evilswarm look like this:

3 Evilswarm Kerykeion
3 Evilswarm Castor
3 Evilswarm Heliotrope
2 Evilswarm Mandragora
2 Evilswarm Thunderbird
1 Evilswarm Azzathoth
1 Rescue Rabbit
(15)

3 Infestation Pandemic
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Dark Hole
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Soul Charge
1 Raigeki
(11)

3 Solemn Strike
3 Anti-Spell Fragrance
3 Mirror Force
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Infestation Infection
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
(14)

3 Mask of Restrict
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
2 Effect Veiler
1 Evilswarm Thunderbird
1 Dimensional Fissure
1 Soul Drain
1 Macro Cosmos
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
(15)

3 Evilswarm Ophion
2 Abyss Dweller
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Evilswarm Bahamut
1 Evilswarm Thanatos
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Number 106 - Giant Hand
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1 Traptrix Rafflesia
1 Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1 Number 82 - Heartlandraco
(15)

As for your comment on the Forbidden and Limited list, are you referring to the Adjusted list? As at this time I've not seen any information from Konami regarding any modifications to the Forbidden and Limited List.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo