Yu-Gi-Oh/The Ban List unintenionally crippled my deck somewhat and its not even top tier (ish)

Question
Hi There - hope your well - last format you helped me with my Evil Hero Dark Gaia deck - by using Infernoids alongside a few L-Sworn - although i think i've used the follow up limit - with the recent ban list changes occurring - it has kinda left it depleted a bit - with Reasoning, Upstart amongst others bieng hit so i was wondering - how would you fix / support this deck to compete now liek it used to before

my current deck is as follows -

3 Gaia Plate the Earth Giant
3 Infernoid Decatron
3 Infernod Attondel
2 Infernoid Patrulea
2 Infernoid Seitsemas
2 Infernoid Harmadik
2 Infernoid Pirmais
1 Infernoid Devyaty
1 Jinzo
1 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
(20)

3 Reasoning -- with Reasoninbg at 1 - i cant think of much else to use i mean do i use more L-Sworn mill such as Ryko / Raiden instead or Magical Merchant as im also using Monster Gate as well but then again 2 empty slots does hurt
3 Trade-In
3 Upstart Goblin - Do I Use Pot of Duality but with its anti Special Summon its kinda bad - opr Reckless Greed which is slow and does backfire a bit with the skip 2 draw phrase effect - or Hand Destruction - which works but doesnt if my opponent doesnt have 2 cards in his / her hand so its useless untill they have 2 ..
3 Dark Calling
3 Instant Fusion .... With Norden at 1 - Do I Still need 3 OR Something else? I'm  thinking of Moon Mirror Shield
2 Galaxy Cyclone
1 Raigeki
1 Dark Fusion
1 Monster Gate
(20)

3 Evil Hero Dark Gaia
2 Elder Entity Norden (I mean i can replace 1 with TER but i dont feel it is as effective as much as before ... and its kinda temporary
2 PSY-Framelord Omega
1 Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Archfiend
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 High-Speedroid Chanbara
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
(15)

3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
2 Infernoid Antra
1 Infernoid Onuncu
3 Solemn Strike
2 Void Seer
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Vanity's Emptiness
(15)

- heres the link for the previous answer in case it helps it http://en.allexperts.com/q/Yu-Gi-Oh-3315/2015/9/evil-dark-help.htm

i mean some peple have said to wait till the new support cards come out like Left Arm Offering and few others in the upcoming sets but untill then how do i change this to work as effectively or close to as before ?

again many thanks if you can help but also again understand if you cant if this deck is condemmed to despair like Nekroz and Shaddolls and others before it once good - and not again - ...

hope you have a nice weekend

Answer
Realistically this particular variant of Infernoid is not going to survive.
For Infernoid to play like it used to it needs to create a greater focus on the Lightsworn Engine in order to replicate the milling - something you can't do when you also have to play a large number of Rock monsters.

The best I can think of would be something like this:

3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
3 Infernoid Decatron
3 Gaia Plate - the Earth Giant
3 Infernoid Attondel
2 Infernoid Seitsemas
2 Infernoid Patrulea
2 Infernoid Harmadik
2 Infernoid Pirmais
1 Infernoid Devyaty
1 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
(22)

3 Solar Recharge
3 Trade-In
3 Dark Calling
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
2 Instant Fusion
1 Reasoning
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Monster Gate
1 Raigeki
1 Dark Fusion
(18)

3 Evil Hero Dark Gaia
2 PSY-Framelord Omega
1 Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Archfiend
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 High-Speedroid Chanbara
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Elder Entity Norden
(15)

I don't think Left Arm Offering is a particularly good card, so I'm against running it for the moment, and a lot of Decks only played 1 Norden with 2 Instant Fusion anyway, so there shouldn't need to be much of a change there.
I doubt this will be as good as it used to be, but it's the best I've got right now.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo