Yu-Gi-Oh/Earthbound Immortal Deck?

Question
What would a good themed Earthbound Immortal deck be? I don't plan to use an Extra deck either

Answer
You're probably best-off using the Monarch Engine here if you don't plan on using an Extra Deck. You'll lose out on Tenacity and Return since the Immortals don't have the right stats, but you can supplement with Pot of Duality and the Emergency-Quantum Engine to ensure that you always have tribute fodder.

I'd go like this:

3 Earthbound Immortal Uru
2 Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua
2 Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu
3 Edea the Heavenly Squire
3 Eidos the Underworld Squire
2 Super-Quantum Red Layer
1 Super Quantum Blue-Layer
(16)

3 Domain of the True Monarchs
3 The Monarchs Stormforth
3 Pantheism of the Monarchs
3 Pot of Duality
2 Emergency Teleport
1 Terraforming
1 One for One
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Upstart Goblin
(18)

3 The Prime Monarch
2 Solemn Scolding
1 Solemn Warning
(6)

You'll need to play around with it a bit to get the ratio of Tributes to Tributables correct (this is probably a little low on Tribute monsters) but it's agood place to start.

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo