Yu-Gi-Oh/Kozmo Help please

Question
Hi there - my friend recently entered me alongside him (without my consent and knowledge and only told me about this a few days ago >.>) in a traditional format tournament due to be held in a few days time - so knowing i cant back out from it now and doing some research - I've decided to go for a Kozmo build (as thats the deck ive been using primarily so far this format and am used to playing in ADV but so far have come up with this as a rough build - but i dont know how to change it for TRaditional - so could you help me by suggesting a few improvements if need be if and how i should be using this in Traditional?

Monsters: 18
3 Effect Veiler
3 Kozmo Tincan
3 Kozmo Dark Destroyer
2 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
2 Kozmo Sliprider
1 Kozmo Farmgirl
1 Kozmo Wickedwitch
1 Kozmo Goodwitch
1 Kozmo Forerunner
1 Magical Scientist

Spells: 14
3 Emergency Teleport
3 Kozmotown
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Painful Choice
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dimension Fusion
1 One for One
1 The Forceful Sentry
1 Giant Trunade

Traps: 8
3 Call Of The Haunted
2 Kozmojo
1 Imperial Order
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Return from the Different Dimension

Side:15
3 Maxx "C"
3 Anti-Spell Fragrance
3 Droll & Lock Bird
2 Cyber Dragon
1 Harpie's Feather Duster
1 Heavy Storm
1 Raigeki
1 Skill Drain

Extra: 15
2 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2 Panzer Dragon
2 Sanwitch
2 Musician King
1 Cyber Dragon Nova
1 Cyber Dragon Infinity
1 Constellar Pleiades
1 Norito the Moral Leader
1 Scarlight Red Dragon Arcjfiend
1 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
1 Stardust Charge Warrior

any help you can give me is most welcome

many thanks

Giel

Answer
Hmmm, I'm not precisely sure how Kozmo should play in Traditional, but you seem to be building this for a longer game - which just doesn't happen in Traditional.
You need to maximise your chances of opening your best cards and cut back the Traps to only the absolute best ones (since Kozmojo does very little except look pretty as Feather Duster removes it...)
Every game that you go first and manage to resolve Magical Scientist is pretty much an automatic win, so maximising the chances of that happening is going to boost your win rate drastically.

You already have the basics of the Scientist lock in your Extra deck, but you're missing Evolzar Soldda to go alongside Norito and Infinity/Pleiades. Bracchio-radius is the material usually used to summon it.

Kozmotown and Tincan can go to 2 copies each, as Kozmotown's primary use is to get rid of all-monster hands, and Tincan can be accessed in a number of other ways.
Goodwitch can go completely since it's awful, and I've cut Effect Veiler in favour of Maxing Ghost Ogre, since the Ogre can be used with Teleport.

Additions to Spells include Last Will, which gives your Dark Destroyer hands a way to Search for Scientist, and Duster - which I'm surprised you left out (While backrow in Trad is minimal and mostly chainable, Royal Oppression and Emptiness can still end your game if you let them)

3 Upstart Goblin make it easier for you to see your power cards, and Snatch Steal's just a little too good to turn down.

For Traps I've kept 3 Call and Imperial Order but dropped the rest. Solemn Judgment seems awesome at first glance, but it's only going to help you if you're already winning, and Royal Oppression does that much better.
Compulsory is another way to out things like Naturia Beast, Soldda and Shock Master before they ruin your day.

I've altered the Extra Deck to include the best Level 8 Synchro monsters and fix your fusion line, which gives me this:

3 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
3 Kozmo Dark Destroyer
3 Kozmo Tincan
2 Kozmo Sliprider
1 Kozmo Farmgirl
1 Kozmo Wickedwitch
1 Kozmo Forerunner
1 Magical Scientist
(15)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Emergency Teleport
2 Kozmotown
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Painful Choice
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dimension Fusion
1 One for One
1 The Forceful Sentry
1 Premature Burial
1 Snatch Steal
1 Harpie's Feather Duster
1 Last Will
(19)

3 Call of the Haunted
1 Imperial Order
1 Royal Oppression
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(6)

1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
3 Panzer Dragon
2 Sanwitch
2 Bracchio-radius
1 Cyber Dragon Nova
1 Cyber Dragon Infinity
1 Constellar Pleiades
1 Norito the Moral Leader
1 Evolzar Soldda
1 Crimson Blader
1 Scrap Dragon
(15)

I'd try that, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo