Yu-Gi-Oh/Kuriboh + question

Hi there - Recently someone asked you for help with their Kuriboh build and that got me thinking about playing Kuriboh myself but not the route some would normally play - as My main plan is to play winged kuriboh plus tribute monster get nightmare archfiends to resolve on their battle phase* activate trascended wings, tribute lv 10, deals 6k from the tokens and then another 2400 from the tokens own on death effect. everything else just to set the combo up. Thats the general idea. Use fader, etc. to stall till u have the set up. Make crime or punishment to force a battle phase, then trib it for archfiends and bring out winged 10 for game

a bit far fetched but i think it can work if played right ...

3 Battle Fader
3 Effect Veiler
3 Ghostrick Jackfrost
3 Jester Confit
3 Kinka-Byo
3 Mystic Piper
3 Winged Kuriboh
2 Winged Kuriboh LV10
Monsters [23]

1 Allure of Darkness
2 Creature Swap
1 One for One
3 The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
3 Transcendent Wings
3 Where Arf Thou?
Spells [13]

3 Nightmare Archfiends
1 Trap Stun
Traps [4]

Deck Total [40]   

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Destiny Hero Plasma
1 Creature Swap
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Dark Hole
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Soul Charge
2 Scapegoat
Side Deck [15]

1 Black Rose Dragon (UTR)
1 Chaos Goddess
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Crimson Blader
1 Formula Synchron
1 Ghostrick Dullahan
1 Number 11: Big Eye
1 Number 13: Embodiment of Crime
1 Number 31: Embodiment of Punishment
1 Number 39: Utopia Roots
1 Number 54: Lion Heart
1 Number 83: Galaxy Queen
1 Scrap Dragon
2 Slacker Magician

one of my main issue here is that with Jester Confit as even though it feeds 2 plays. 1: it enables where arf thou? filling the need to have a lvl1 on board to activate. Second: as an xyz material for stalling rank 1s or, primarily, making crime or punishment, which creates the otk with winged 10 and nightmare archfiends.At first glance this card seems decent, but the other thing i have found is that I often end up locking up myself for the chance to stop a single monster. Plus sometimes my opponent manages to remove this single tiny monster from the field in incredibly long span from its summon to the end of their next turn, its effect fizzles.

so do i use something else over it or use it but differently?

Should i consider using Cyber Larva over perhaps Kinka Byo or not?

OR should i stick to trap stall like Waboku and Threatening Roar which accomplish the same thing Winged Kuriboh does or not?

Also maybe not necessary but do i need to include in here either  Multiply to give a wall of monsters or Detonate can destroy up to 5 cards on the field.?

any help you can give is much appreciated

thanks for that

Also Q -

If I activate the spell card Brilliant Fusion to fusion summon a gen knight monster then I activate thr quick play spell card Book of Moon

Does the gem knight being face down remembers it's summoned by brilliant and since it's face down does the spell brilliant fusion stay face up or does it go to grave and if it does will the face down gem knight be destroyed?

And if I put the gem knight fave up again will it's attack become it'd original stats or will it still be 0 because of brilliant?

I think your idea is interesting, but not particularly practical - most 6 card combos have that in common.
Firstly, I'd assume that your opponent is going to enter the battle phase without you forcing them - they have to end the game at some point after all, and since you can chain Nightmare Archfiends to Winged Kuriboh LV10's effect there's no need for them to know that they're losing to it until it's too late. (this also makes you less likely to get the effect hit by Solemn Strike)
In games 2 and 3 you may need one of the embodiments, but you can already make it quite easily with Kinka-byo or Glow-Up Bulb, so there's no need to dedicate more main-deck space to it.

Since you're going to want to play second (as your combo needs 6 cards total, so cannot be attained on the first turn) you're going to need copies of Maxx "C" and some battle stoppers to make sure you don't outright lose to a monster board (Number 38 - Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy for example, just ends your game)
Scapegoat is the best of these, since it also provides you monsters to tribute for Nightmare Archfiends, and can stop multiple battle phases if your opponent has a slow start.

I think I'd build it like this:

3 Winged Kuriboh
3 Maxx "C"
3 Mystic Piper
3 Battle Fader
2 Tragoedia
2 Kinka-byo
1 Kuriboh
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Winged Kuriboh LV10

3 Transcendent Wings
3 The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
3 Scapegoat
2 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial
1 Upstart Goblin
1 One for One

3 Reckless Greed
3 Nightmare Archfiends

Which is probably as good as you're going to get.
Here Tragoedia and Black Luster Soldier provide you alternate ways to win the game if you can't get to your combo.

I'd give that a go.

To answer your second question, turning any monster face-down will remove all lingering effects on it.
This is why a monster summoned by Rescue Rabbit will not longer be destroyed if flipped face-down.
If the Gem-Knight Fusion summoned by Brilliant Fusion is later flipped face-up, it will have its original ATK and DEF, as Brilliant Fusion no longer affects it.

As a side note here, Brilliant Fusion will not leave the field unless destroyed by a card effect, even if the monster it summoned leaves the field. Brilliant Fusion does not have the same "self-destruction" clause that Call of the Haunted does that causes this.

Hope that helps.  

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics