Could you build a decklist for a synchron deck? I want to take advantage of this new banlist by using call of the haunted to summon Elder Entity Norden as well as Thousand Eyes Restrict after they've been brought out with instant fusion.

I'm not sure how much this deck changes for the new format. It didn't really gain anything other than restrict, so I'd still probably be going with the Brilliant Synchron variant:

3 Junk Synchron
3 Synchro Fusionist
2 Armageddon Knight
2 Quickdraw Synchron
2 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
1 Level Eater
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Doppelwarrior
1 Jet Synchron
1 Glow-up Bulb
1 Mathematician
1 Re-Cover
1 Performage Trick Clown
1 Gem Knight Garnet

3 Tuning
3 Instant Fusion
3 Brilliant Fusion
2 Emergency Teleport
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Foolish Burial
1 One for One
1 Soul Charge
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Reasoning

2 Call of the Haunted

1 PSY-Framelord Omega
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing
1 Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing
1 Drill Warrior
1 Metaphys Horus
1 Accel Synchron
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Herald of the Arc Light
1 Tatsunoko
1 Formula Synchron
1 Gem-Knight Seraphinite
1 Elder Entity Norden
1 Thousand Eyes Restrict
1 Daigusto Emeral

I'd try that out, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics