Yu-Gi-Oh/Volcanic FIRE

Question
Hey Exo, been a while since my last Q, but that's nothing new for me really. Anyway, I've been sort of trying to figure out a deck I can look into running at an upcoming tournament I plan on attending. Problem is, it's taking place 1 week after Shining Victories release, and I almost have no idea what decks will be relevant besides PK Fire/BA, Monarchs and Kozmo. If we can edit the deck I'm requesting help on to where it's ready for post SHIV, let's try that if possible. Otherwise, we'll just edit it for the current state of the game.

Alright now the deck I'm looking to play is my Volcanic FIRE deck that we worked on a while back. I've edited it up until now to combat the current meta, but it's still struggling a bit because of well BA and Kozmo mostly. Here's how I have my current Volcanic FIRE deck.

Volcanic FIRE 40
Monsters 16
3 Volcanic Rocket
3 Volcanic Scattershot
3 Volcanic Shell
2 Volcanic Counter
1 Volcanic Doomfire
2 Royal Firestorm Guards
2 Maxx "C"

Spells 9
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Magic Planter
2 Pot of Duality
1 Foolish Burial
1 Raigeki
1 Wild Fire

Traps 15
3 Blaze Accelerator Reload
2 Lose 1 turn
2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Magic Cylinder
2 Blazing Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Strike
1 Solemn Warning
1 Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
(yes I know I forgot Vanity's Emptiness, but I didn't realize until now lol)

Extra Deck 15
I think its safe to say the Extra Deck is irrelevant for Volcanics mostly. Unless we install some kind of engines like Traptrix and/or Hand cards, but I'll leave that to you.

Well there you have it Exo. My current take on my Volcanic FIRE deck. If you remember a long while ago of my Burning FIRE strategy, it's now the same concept, but now using Volcanics a lot more than my original Flamvell techs. Essentially my take on this is using Fire monsters as the burn factor, while still controlling the board with the help of Reload/Scattershot play and the other aspects I have integrated. I'd really like to keep Counter in the deck somewhere (mainly because he's my favorite of the Volcanics), and possibly keep in the cylinders and blazings. If we can at least keep some of my techs in here for the final results of your edits that'd be cool. But, alas I'll let you work your magic to try and help my deck out.

So a simple fix/update to my Volcanic FIRE deck is what I ask of you Exo. As well as, let's try and make some these changes within a reasonable $100 budget. Otherwise go nuts. Thank you for your time Exo. Always appreciate your help man.

Answer
This deck is unlikely to ever be able to beat Kozmo, it just doesn't have enough ways to get rid of the Ships without them respawning.

I'd probably make it look like this, but you need Access to Abyss Dweller in order to get anywhere with this:

3 Volcanic Rocket
3 Royal Firestorm Guards
3 Volcanic Shell
3 Volcanic Scattershot
3 Maxx "C"
1 Volcanic Counter
(16)

3 Pot of Duality
1 Instant Fusion
1 Raigeki
1 Foolish Burial
1 Wild Fire
1 Upstart Goblin
(8)

3 Lose 1 Turn
3 Blaze Accelerator Reload
2 Solemn Strike
2 Magic Cylinder
2 Drowning Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Chaos Trap Hole
1 Vanity's Emptiness
(16)

I'd try that, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo