Yu-Gi-Oh/see between the clouds

Hi there - as the formats in a bit of a lul - bieng bored and deciding to go back through my binder for some inspiration - i was wondering if you wouldnt mind helping me with some of my old cloudian deck - well making it as close to as competitive as possible for tornament play against top decks.

2x Cloudian - Acid Cloud
2x Cloudian - Atlus
2x Cloudian - Cirrostratus
1x Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon
3x Cloudian - Ghost Fog
2x Cloudian - Nimbusman
1x Cloudian - Sheep Cloud
2x Cloudian - Storm Dragon
2x Herald of Orange Light
1x Marshmallon
1x Mudora
1x Zeradias, Herald of Heaven

=Spell: x15=
3x Cloudian Squall
2x Diamond-Dust Cyclone
1x Fog Control
2x Salvage
1x Raigeki
3x The Sanctuary in the Sky
1x Terraforming
2x Twin Twister

=Trap: x5=
3x Royal Decree
1x Solemn Warning
1x Torrential Tribute

honestly for an extra deck and side deck - both ive not got a cluse as to what to include and what not

i know its heavily outdated and the but of a fair few jokes of some or many people but i was thinking that with all the cards released and added to the TCG as well as plenty of upcoming cards and what not - given how much change has happenned since they were last released - how would you make em playable now

I know its a tough ask but with your professional expertise - i honestly dont know of anyone better than yourself who could help me with this dilemna

much appreciated if you could help though understand as well somewhat if you cannot

This is not really the kind of deck that can be made competitive. Going as close as possible basically turns it into mono-Abyss Dweller control, which I guess is fine.
I'd probably start here:

3 Cloudian - Altus
3 Cloudian - Cirrostratus
3 Cloudian - Turbulence
3 Cloudian Smoke Ball
3 Cloudian - Storm Dragon
2 Cloudian - Acid Cloud

3 Pot of Duality
3 Cloudian Squall
2 Salvage
2 Instant Fusion
1 Raigeki
1 Upstart Goblin

3 Solemn Strike/Chaos Trap Hole
3 Spirit Barrier
3 Gozen Match
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole

You'll also need an extra deck containing mostly Rank 4 monsters, but also a few Rank1 monsters to take advantage of turbulence.
Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics