Yu-Gi-Oh/Rank 4 Toolbox - Deck Fix

(Advanced Format)
I would appreciate it if you would kindly fix or improve upon my deck please:
Rank 4 Toolbox
2x Mystery Shell Dragon
2x Armageddon Knight
2x Fencin Fire Ferret
2x Fire Hand
2x Goblindbergh
2x Ice Hand
2x Masked Chameleon
2x Mother Grizzly
2x Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
2x Reborn Tengu
2x Summoner Monk
2x Tin Goldfish
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Fire Formation - Tenki
1x Foolish Burial
1x Instant Fusion
1x Pot of Duality
1x Raigeki
1x Reasoning
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Twin Twisters
1x Upstart Goblin
Traps: (6)
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Horn of Heaven (wish this was a Solemn Strike)
1x Solemn Warning
1x Vanity's Emptiness
Extra Deck: (15)
1x Elder Entity Norden
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Crimson Blader
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Spark Dragon
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Castel, the Skyblaster Muskateer
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x King of the Feral Imps
1x Number 57: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark
1x Nuber 39: Utopia
1x Number38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
1x Number 101: Silent Honor Ark
I have no clue what to use for a side deck, would appreciate any reasonably good advice for this.
Thank you very much. :)

ANSWER: The Best Level 4 Toolbox monsters are currently the Star Seraphs - they search each other, draw extra cards, and make powerful Rank 4 Xyz monsters with additional effects.
This makes them far superior to cards like Reborn Tengu and the Hands, which aren't particularly effect in a format full of untargettable monsters and Graveyard effects.

I'd start here:

3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
3 Star Seraph Sceptre
3 Star Seraph Sovereignty
3 Maxx "C"
2 Goblindbergh
1 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
1 Masked Chameleon
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite

2 Pot of Duality
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
2 Instant Fusion
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
1 Upstart Goblin

3 Call of the Haunted
3 Chaos Trap Hole
2 Storming/Drowning Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Time-Space Trap Hole

1 Elder Entity Norden
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Stellarknight Delteros
1 Evilswarm Ouroboros
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 King of the Feral Imps
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Daigusto Emeral
2 Abyss Dweller
1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1 Number 106 - Giant Hand
1 Traptrix Rafflessia

You're a STUN-ish deck, so your side deck should be configured to alter your Trap/Hand Trap Line to lock out the particular deck you're playing against.
You can also include things like Spell/Trap removal for the odd occasion on which you'll need it.
Something like this is where I'd start:

3 Mask of Restrict (Monarch)
3 Imperial Iron Wall (Kozmo)
1 Macro Cosmos (Burning Abyss)
1 Soul Drain (Burning Abyss)
3 Twin Twisters
1 Dimensional Fissure (Burning Abyss)
2 Cyber Dragon (Kozmo)
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (Kozmo)

Give that a go, see what you think.

I really appreciate your sage advice on the side deck aspect of the deck, i'll give that a try, but as for the main deck, i'm not a huge fan of the star ceraphs, mainly because it forces you to use 3 xyz materials.

I selected the cards i did for their tutor ability and if i can destroy a card in the process, well that's not a bug its a feature, lol.

No but seriously I thought it was weird when the masked chameleon engine sorta ghosted out of the new deck list, was it just not good, i mainly picked it because i liked it when it was used in pepe before the new ban list.

I was quote on quote, "inspired".

Really wish there were more good low scale pendulums, then i could make a beast of a deck, lol.

Well if you know any other good tricks up your sleeve i should check out, please let me know.

Once again I really liked how you tackled the side deck.

Thanks. :)

The only Star Seraph that forces the use of 3 materials is Sovereignty, Sceptre can be usedas part of a standard 2 material Xyz. In addition, using 3 materials just doesn't cost as much while using Star Seraphs as it usually would. Summoning Delteros using Star Seraphs actually nets you 3 cards in total - The draws from the Sovereignty copies balance out the 2 cards needed to make Delteros via the normal Sceptre+Sovereignty combo, then both Sceptre and Delteros Destroy a card on the field, and Delteros' effect adds a third.

The issue with Destruction right now is that it's only good if you can destroy multiple cards, as Destroying Spell/Trap cards is much more effective than destroying monsters.
A Sceptre+Sovereignty combo can destroy all the cards your opponent has on the field, while Fire Hand often gets stuck confronting a lone Dark Destroyer or Dante (and Fire Ferret has it even worse).

The Masked Chameleon was included in EMEm since that deck required immediate access to Ignister Prominence and had just lost 2 copies of Luster Pendulum - the standard Tuner. Chameleon was never expected to summon anything from the Graveyard - the odd time it hit Garnet was more a side effect than intention, it was just there as a Searchable Level 4 Tuner.
It doesn't have the same effect here, since Raiden is infinitely more searchable, and much more useful too (being bigger and able to mill to set up Call of the Haunted)
I included it as an Extra Tuner, but Mystery Shell Dragon just isn't good enough to include.

How low Scale are you looking for? Master/Vector Pendulum at 3, Pendulum Sorcerer at 3, Monkeyboard at 1 are all reasonable low Scales.
The Set following SHVI releases Metalphosis Goldriver at Scale 1 too.
And Magical Abductor is ever present if you're willing to play enough Spell cards.

The other way to build your monster lineup is to utilize Armageddon Knight for Shaddoll Dragon and Zephyros, which gives you the 0 DEF monster for Chameleon.
If I'm forced to avoid the Star Seraphs completely then I have to make it look like this:

3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
3 Reborn Tengu
3 Maxx "C"
2 Goblindbergh
2 Armageddon Knight
1 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
1 Masked Chameleon
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
1 Shaddoll Dragon
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear

2 Charge of the Light Brigade
2 Fire Formation - Tenki
2 Instant Fusion
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
1 Upstart Goblin

3 Call of the Haunted
3 Chaos Trap Hole
2 Storming/Drowning Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

While is similar, but not nearly as explosive or powerful.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics