Hello Exo. Lately ive been messing with gishkis at my locals, to try a good ritual deck since i never played rituals. Once i get the right cards the deck works well but i feel that it lacks speed

3 Gishki Zielgigas
2 Evigishki Levianima
3 Gishki Abyss
3 Gishki Vision
3 Gishki Shadow
3 Gishki Beast
2 Gishki Noelia
2 Gishki Avance
1 Tragoedia
3 Gishki Aquamirror
3 Salvage
1 Dark Hole
2 Forbidden Dress
2 Grand Horn of Heaven
2 Reckless Greed
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Gustav Max
1 Skypalace Gangaridai
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Gemknight Pearl
1 Super Quant Aeroboros
1 Number 37 Spider Shark
1 Gachi Gachi gantetsu
Well, first despite Ziel being the boss i don't always go for him, since levi gives me more draws, and i don't like running out of resources, dress is there because lance is pricey, grand horn is to counter the pendulums, ring has mixed feelings, it has saved me and has been dead as well.
So main problems are that if i don't otk with ziel i lose, and since warnigs and veilers exist i feel like my deck is a glass cannon, so id like to either gain more speed to have Ziel OTK always by turn 2, or a way to recover vs Kozmos ships and Pk/BA if the ziel play fails. Thanks in advance.

If you're losing to Veiler and to Kozma effects then the answer to that tends to be Solemn Strike. If that's outside your price range then Chaos Trap Hole is the closest substitute that also holds water against Burning Abyss and Monarch.

Speed Issues can be resolved by bumping back up to 3 Reckless Greed and playing 3 Moray of Greed too.
I'd make that look like this for the moment:

3 Gishki Zielgigas
3 Gishki Shadow
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
3 Gishki Vision
3 Gishki Abyss
2 Evigishki Soul Ogre
2 Gishki Beast
1 Deep Sea Diva

3 Gishki Aquamirror
3 Salvage
3 Moray of Greed
2 Instant Fusion
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Raigeki

3 Solemn Strike
3 Reckless Greed
1 Solemn Warning

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics