Yu-Gi-Oh/Silent Wobbly Burn Control

Question
Hi there - you seem to be a knowledgable person within YGO so if u dont mind me asking (as a 66 yr old gentlemen who enjoys this game) I was hoping if you wouldnt mind helping me with my deck - its a strange one but it whilst its not "good", or consistent but I must say winning with this deck is hilarious, and the so far the wins i have had are equally so esp online with rage quits. So without further ado: Clear World Control/Stun/Burn... featuring my favourite card Silent Wobbly.

Monsters x 15
Lava Golem x 2
Grinder Golem x 2
Silent Wobby x3
Cardcar D x 3
Rainbow Kuriboh x 2
Battle Fader x 3

Spells x 10
Clear World x 3
Terraforming x 3
Upstart Goblin x1
Messenger of Peace x 2
Dimensional Fissure x1

Traps x 15
Waboku x 2
Magic Cylinder x 3
Ojama Trio x 2
Nightmare Archfiends x 2
Threatening Roar x 3
Macro Cosmos
Judgment of Anubis x 2

A few reasons for some choices: - Clear World: if that card is not on the field then chances are there is a loss coming but the deck basically aims to control you're opponent's Monster Slots to gain the appropriate effect, in that regard there is a priority:
1:Fire- the main/only form of damage
2:Dark- Attack lock
3:Water- Drops hand advantage
4:Light- Seeing opponent's hand

These the deck can put there itself. Wind deserves an honorary mention as it adds a 500LP cost to all spells the opponent activates. Earth, however, is the enemy. The deck works best if my opponent's field is spammed to stop their plays, also tokens and even my own special summoned cards will most likely be in DEF position. Don't want them destroying those so easily.
Silent Wobby: This card is almost amazing...
Pros
Water, so discard at the end of the turn with Clear World on the field.
Sets opponents hand limit to 3.
+2000 LP to soften Clear World every turn cost.
Can provide a tribute for Lava Golem when in need since fire  attributes have priority.
Cons
Gives the opponent a free level 4 for whatever they might want to use that for.
Gives the opponent a free draw.
I really like the card, especially the hand limit restriction, however Judgment of Anubis: Because of the dependence on Clear World and other continuous s/t (the flood gates) this card punishes. Unfortunately it's only really effective against MST/twister and like, as there are a variety of ways to pop backrow. However, it has quite amazing synergy, though it's consistency might be lacking. It's a 3000LP burn to my  opponent with Grinder Golem/Lava Golem or -2800 with a Nightmare Archfiend Token, or even more depending on what they might provide, and with so many MST targets in the deck I think it's good here.

The question I have about a deck of this nature is in the generation of advantage. Ofcourse any suggestions which could improve consistency would help. Like any deck that depends on a field spell the whole matter of protecting that field spell comes to the fore, other than that I face no significant or consistent problems. however if you can suggest any imrpovements for this deck (and if i need to run an extra deck as well tho i dont think so)  also what would be best used for a side deck for such a obscene contraption - i have no clue so if you could help me there then most appreicated

many thanks fine sir for your time - most appreciated and sincere if you could help but understand if you cant but hope so you can + could ...

Thank you

Gordon

Answer
I think the best suggestion I can make here is that rather than trying to find ways to defend you field spell (which, though sometimes powerful like Judgment of Anubis, are usually extremely situational) you should lessen your reliance on the Field spell by increasing your number of good standalone cards.

This is especially important given that a lot of removal nowadays is non-targeting and/or non-destroying, which makes it effectively impossible to prevent reliably. If your opponent summons Erebus and wants to get rid of Clear World, then Clear World's probably going away barring something like Solemn Strike.

I think you need to be playing more cards that help out with your "Giving my opponent monsters" theme. You already have Magic Cylinder, but Dimension Wall and Just Desserts as well will make it so that even if your opposition breaks down Messenger of Peace and Clear World they're unlikely to get much damage through (and may even end up hurting themselves more).

I'd also like to Improve consistency by adding in 2 Pot of Duality. While it appears to conflict with your theme of giving your opponent monsters, you'll usually be activating Trio and Archfiends during your opponent's turn, and you're not summoning Wobby or Lava Golem on your first turn - which is when Pot's most helpful.
You might also want to consider One Day of Peace, which can buy you a couple of Draws and a turn's breathing room to restore your field without having to worry about losing.

I think I'd give this a go:

3 Lava Golem
3 Silent Wobby
3 Cardcar D
2 Battle Fader
2 Maxx "C"
(13)

3 Messenger of Peace
2 Clear World
2 Terraforming
2 Pot of Duality
1 Upstart Goblin
1 One Day of Peace
(11)

3 Magic Cylinder
3 Dimension Wall
3 Just Desserts
2 Ojama Trio
2 Threatening Roar
2 Nightmare Archfiends
1 Ring of Destruction
(16)

I don't think you'll be needing and Extra deck here, and not having one will impact how your opponent plays - as they'll assume you're playing Domain Monarchs.

I'd build the side deck to look like this:

1 Maxx "C"
1 Dimensional Fissure
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Raigeki
3 Imperial Iron Wall
3 Rivalry of Warlords
1 Chaos Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Macro Cosmos
(15)

Which is basically a bunch of floodgates to stop various decks, and some outs to things like Denko Sekka and Royal Decree that stand to ruin your day.

You might also want to consider playing the Kaiju, since while they take up lots more slots in your side deck, they're also the best way to pick-and choose which attribute monster you give your opponent (and sometimes you get to attack with a  bigger one too).

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo