Yu-Gi-Oh/ancient gear deck

With the new release of information in the ocg on ancient gear cards i was wondering could you build me a gadget ancient gear deck fun deck only no summon negation tho it is online play for now
So anything beside summon negation allowed i play against my friends only and where casual players so strikes are not for us this will be advance format and please no ancient gear golemn fusion focus dont even want the fusion or any fusion summoning effects used

You did not say we cant ask question with in this post so if it ant allowed please ignore the questions

1 thoughts on dinomist (on their cards and as a deck not on the xyz they can run ect)

2 ban list predictions?

Realistically the only Ancient Gear monsters that's playable in Gadget is Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon. Until Reactor Dragon is released the other monsters are just far too weak.
This deck usually also plays Machina monsters to make use of Drawn Gadjiltron Dragons.
I'd go with this:

3 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
3 Machina Gearframe
3 Gold Gadget
2 Red Gadget
2 Green Gadget
2 Yellow Gadget
2 Machina Fortress

3 Geartown
3 Twin Twisters
2 Terraforming
1 Necrovalley
1 Raigeki
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Soul Charge
1 Limiter Removal

3 Drowning Mirror Force
3 Rivalry of Warlords
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Torrential Tribute

You'll also need an Extra deck containing Multiple Rank 4 Xyz monsters and at least 2 Gear Giant X.

As for your Questions, it's difficult to judge Dinomist while excluding their Xyz access since Cyber Dragon Infinity is such a huge part of why people run that deck. As a Pendulum deck it's underwhelming without the support of either Dracoslayers of Performapals, as its larger monster effects that tribute other monsters for their costs are almost never worth the cost.
It's a reasonable deck to pay for fun, but I wouldn't take it to a serious event until t gets better support, and it nearly always needs combining with something else to make it run correctly.

For the Forbidden/Limited List, it's becoming less and less possible to predict what's going to happen, so I can't really tell you. Realistically all the top 4 decks are deserving of some form of hit, but the things I would like to happen and the things that actually happen are usually not the same.
Given the Choice I would limit the following:

Either the Heavenly Monarch
The Prime Monarch
Kozmo Dark Destroyer
Dante, Traveller of the Burning Abyss
Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

As these are the key cards of each archetype, and limiting them allows other decks to flourish.

Hope that helps.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics