Yu-Gi-Oh/Dragon Collide + Rise of Dragon Deck(S)

Question
Hi there I recently returned back to the game and I'll admit straight away that I like dragons...a lot :L With the imminent release of Rise of the True Dragons structure deck (the new one bieng released this week) I wanted to know:

1. What do you think of the deck in general?
2. Is it sufficiently good that I ought to pick up 3 copies?
3. How this could combine with Dragons Collide structure deck.

My sister and I started playing again recently just for a bit of fun. We're not so bothered about competitive play but we like to buy a structure deck or two and some singles and see where we get. Currently I have Dragons Collide and Master of Pendulum and she has Hero Strike, but I'm thinking I might buy 2 more MoP and maybe 3 RotTD. It looks to me as if RotTD and DC have very similar tactics (well, both have Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon et al.) so I wondered if the two dragon decks would actually combine well?

if they do could you help me out please possibly with a good enough deck for it as well . thank you

Answer
I think the deck's playable, but not competitive. It's just not good enough to displace the current decks in the metagame. It is however good for a fun deck, likened to the Chaos Dragon deck of old, and using similar strategy.
It should probably be combined with the Dragons Collide Structure like this:

3 Paladin of Felgrand
3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
3 Maxx C
2 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Arkbrave Dragon
2 Lightpulsar Dragon
2 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2 Black Dragon Collapserpent
2 Card Trooper
2 Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand
1 White Dragon Wyverburstar
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
(26)

3 Return of the Dragon Lords
2 Dragon Shrine
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
2 Ruins of the Divine Dragon Lords
1 Raigeki
1 Instant Fusion
1 Soul Charge
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(14)

Give that a try, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo