Yu-Gi-Oh/Light Help

Hi there - I was wondering if you could help me out please with my deck - its a bit old and i recently decided to re-join the game again after a time out ...  i know i've not played it for a few months (6-8ish but i really want to again and was hoping you could help me out by providing a few suggestions for it to be more up to date if possible

31 Monsters
3 Judgment Dragon
2 Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
3 Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
3 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2 Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
1 Garoth, Lightsworn Warrir
1 Felis, Lightsworn Archer
1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
3 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1 Herald of Creation
2 Honest
1 Electromagnetic Turtle
1 Performage Trick Clown
2 Plaguespreader Zombie
8 Spells
1 Lightsworn Sanctuary
3 Solar Recharge
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Monster Reincarnation
1 Foolish Burial

1 Trap
1 Judgement of the Lightsworn
1 Super Quantal Mech Beast Grampulse
1 Minerva, the Exalted Lightsworn
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Goyo Predator
1 Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
1 stardust dragon
1 Daigusto emeral
1 gagaga cowboy
1 silent honor ark 101
1 dark rebellion xyz dragon
1 castel the skyblaster musketeer
1 performage trapeze magician
1 heroic champion excalibur
1 abyss dweller

(my boyfriend won a YCS and gave me a Minerva as a gift a few months ago so thats what kinda inspired me to use this again) (we've since seperated but i'mstill keepin it lol)

i'm hopin for it to stay somewhat pure lightsworn but understand if it does need to be tweaked slightlyoff-course ..

also what would a good side deck be - because currently theres so many decks out there i dont know what to use to counter for what?

and lastly a quick question i was hopin u could answer - can my opponent tribute face down kozmo monsters with kozmojo?

While pure Lightsworn isn't really competitive anymore, we should be able to come up with something that's pretty close while moving a bit closer to tournament viable.

Modern Lightsworn is on the "Summon Minerva as quickly as possible every game" plan, which necessitates a slightly more in-depth Rank 4 engine than the normal lightsworn deck plays.
Trick Clown, Goblindbergh and Instant fusion are the basis of that Engine, allowing the summon of a second Level 4 monster.

Once you have Minerva on the Field, the increased number of Wulf/Felis in the deck should mean that you'll start finding them with her effect - which then gives you more monsters to xyz/Synchro with.

I'd start here:

3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
3 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
3 Felis, Lightsworn Archer
3 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
3 Maxx "C"
2 Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
2 Goblindbergh
2 Performage Trick Clown
2 Judgment Dragon
2 Honest
1 Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden
1 Glow-Up Bulb

3 Solar Recharge
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
2 Twin Twisters
2 Instant Fusion
1 Foolish Burial
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
1 Reinforcement of the Army

Extra; (15)
1 Minerva, the Exalted Lightsworn
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Performage Trapeze Magician
1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 PSY-Framelord Omega
1 Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Super Quantal Mech Beast Grampulse
1 Elder Entity Norden
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Your Side deck has 4 things to counter - Monarch, Burning Abyss, Pendulum and Kozmo.
Something like this should work:

3 Cyber Dragon Core
2 Flying "C"
2 Effect Veiler
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2 Dark Hole
1 Twin Twisters
3 Anti-Spell Fragrance

And in answer to your final Question:
No, monsters that are face-down do not have names, so they cannot be identified as "Kozmo" monsters, and as such are not valid targets for "Kozmojo".

Hope that helps.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics