Yu-Gi-Oh/Monster Beatdown Deck

Question
HI THERE - YOU HELPED ME A FEW YEARS AGO WITH MY SAMURAI DECK AND WELL AFTER A LONG BREAK I GUESS AS AN OK YU-GI-OH! PLAYER I AM RETURNING AND WITH A CHANGE OF A DECK  - WELL AM STILL ADAPTING FROM ALL THSI NEW CARDS AND NEW RULES ECT. BUT AM MAKING THIS DECK JUST WAITING ON SOME CARDS TO COME OUT TO COMPLETED. HOWEVER WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT BY MAKING THIS STRONGER AGAINST THE CURRENT COMPETITION PLEASE IF YOU DONT MIND

MONSTERS X27
2X Super Anti-Kaiju War Machine Mecha-Dogoran
3X Dogoran, The Mad Flame Kaiju
3X Kumongous, The Sticky String Kaiju
2X Thunder King, the Lightningstrike Kaiju
3X Fire King High Avatar Garunix
3X Fire King Avatar Yaksha
3X Fire King Avatar Barong
3X Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
2X Coach Soldier Wolfbark
2X Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua
1X Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys

Spells 23
3X Onslaught of the Fire Kings
3X Circle of the Fire Kings
3X Fire Formation - Tenki
1X Rekindling
1X Raigeki
3X Kyoutou Waterfront
1X A Feather of the Phoenix
2X Advance Draw
2X Kaiser Colosseum
2X Interrupted Kaiju Slumber
2X Owner's Seal

Traps 3
2X Jurrac Impact
1X Extinction On Schedule

I AM THINKING CURRENTLY THAT SINCE DOGARAN IS A DINO AND RUNNING 3 SHOULD I DROP ONE FOR ANOTHER PHOENIX FOR THE PHOENIX LOOP OR DROP A ANTI KAIJU WAR OR WTAERFRONT FOR REMOVE BRAINWASHING?

ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOME

THANK YOU

Answer
I think you're trying for a few too many things here: Fire King, Kaiju, Dinosaur, Fire Fist, Reclaim. We need to drop a few to make this more efficient.
I'd recommend you go with Fire King Kaiju since Interrupted Kaiju Slumber compliments the Fire Kings so well.
We can drop all the traps to streamline it further, since Circle of the Fire Kings and Kaiser Colosseum are all the Back-row you'll normally need.
The exception is Treacherous Trap Hole, which can be accessed via Traptrix Rafflesia, and can combo with your Fire Kings.

I'd go with something like this:

3 Fire King High Avatar Garunix
3 Fire King Avatar Barong
2 Coach Soldier - Wolfbark
2 Fire King Avatar Yaksha
2 Gameciel the Sea Turtle Kaiju
2 Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
1 Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju
1 Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
(17)

3 Onslaught of the Fire Kings
3 Fire Formation - Tenki
3 Kaiser Colosseum
3 Circle of the Fire Kings
2 Interrupted Kaiju Slumber
2 Terraforming
1 Fire King Island
1 Kyoto Waterfront
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
1 Rekindling
(22)

1 Treacherous Trap Hole
(1)

2 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
2 Abyss Dweller
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Traptrix Rafflesia
1 Number 106 - Giant Hand
1 Number 15 - Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder
1 Number 84 - Pain Gainer
1 Number 77 - the Seven Sins
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
1 Number 38 - Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
1 Alsei, the Sylvan High Protector
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo