Yu-Gi-Oh/True Dragon Deck

Hey Exo long time no speak. It's been while since my last Q on here, but that's nothing new. The newest thing today is the recent release of that new Dragon Structure Deck and it's getting my dragon erg to play around with some of the new stuff from the structure deck. Though before I go full competitive with them, I want to have some fun with them and learn some of the new cards. The best way I can do that is building a deck out of 3 boxes of the structure deck.

My question to you is could you help me build a deck using 3 boxes of Rise of the True Dragons Structure Deck? At least as a starting point before branching it out with other cards? If we do have to add a few other cards that aren't in the structure Deck, such as Raigeki and Twin Twisters etc, then we can add those to the deck too. I'd like to keep this deck as budget friendly as possible.

That's pretty much it Exo. Hope you can help and thank you in advance.

(P.S. If you need the Structure Deck list, I can send it in a Follow-Up)

This should probably be your starting point:

3 Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand
3 Paladin of Felgrand
3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
2 Arkbrave Dragon
2 Card Trooper
2 Guardian of Felgrand (2 Chaos Sorcerer)
2 White Dragon Wwyverburstar
2 Black Dragon Collapserpent
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk (Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress)
1 Jain, Lightsworn Paladin (Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress)
1 Eclipse Wyvern

3 Return of the Dragon Lords
2 Ruins of the Divine Dragon Lords
2 Dragon Ravine (1 Upstart Goblin, 1 Soul Charge)
2 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Foolish Burial
1 A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon (Raigeki)

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Breakthrough Skill (2 Galaxy Cyclone)

I've added some changes in brackets that you might want to look at, since for some Reason Lyla isn't in the Structure.

You'll also need a basic extra deck containing Level 7-8 Synchros and Rank 4 Xyz monsters.

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics