Yu-Gi-Oh/frog deadalus deck

Question
i am trying to make a fun deck for locals any cards legal and it must revolve around neo deadalus and use some kind of frog engine mixing with other engine is fine please help and thank you
andvance format

Answer
The best secondary engine here is probably Neptabyss/Dragoons since opening Neptabyss or Genex Undine will allow you to search for either of the 2 Daedalus cards. Opening with Instant Fusion as well allows you to search for both via Norden -> Abyss Dweller (while also locks out the graveyard for when Neo-Daedalus resolves.

This deck isn't particularly good until Treatoad is release in INOV, at which point it should probably be revisited.
Try something like this for now:

3 Swap Frog
3 Genex Undine
3 Neptabyss the Atlantean Prince
2 Treeborn Frog
2 Ronintoadin
2 Dupe Frog
2 Atlantean Dragoons
2 Levia-Dragon - Daedalus
2 Genex Controller
1 Poseidra, the Atlantean Dragon
1 Deep Sea Diva
1 Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedalus
(24)

3 Moray of Greed
3 Instant Fusion
3 Big Wave Small Wave
2 Terraforming
2 A Legendary Ocean
1 Mausoleum of the Emperor
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Soul Charge
(16)

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo