Yu-Gi-Oh/Normal Pendulums

Question
Sup Exo, I could use some help fine tuning my Normal Pendulum deck. I've been trying to get it to somewhat of a competitive state, while still being casually fun. At least on the locals level. Plus as far as Normal Pendulums go, I've really liked how most of them have come to be. Like how the Draconia monsters have kinda boosted Normal decks in terms of search power, spot removal and various pendulum effects that many Normal Pendulum monsters have. In retrospect, I like Normal Pendulums. Here's my current take on the Normal Pendulum deck.

Normal Pendulum 41

Monsters 25
3 Dragoons of Draconia
3 Sky Dragoons of Draconia
3 Lancephorhynchus
2 Dragon Horn Hunter
3 Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
2 Vector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord
1 Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
1 Rescue Hamster
2 Archfiend Eccentrick
1 Galaxy Serpent
1 Rescue Rabbit
3 Maxx "C"

Spells 15
3 Summoner's Art
2 Dark Hole
2 Fire Formation - Tenki
2 Instant Fusion
2 Twin Twisters
1 Draco Face-Off
1 Dragon's Mirror
1 Pot of Riches
1 Raigeki

Traps 1
1 Tyrant's Throes

Extra (15)
1 Dinoster Power, the Mighty Dracoslayer
1 Elder Entity Norden
1 First of the Dragons
1 Metaphys Horus
1 Stardust Charge Warrior
1 Enlightenment Paladin
1 Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer
1 PSY-Framelord Omega
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Number 39: Utopia Beyond
1 Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy

Well Exo this is where my Normal Pendulum deck is currently at. I would've included my side deck that I have for this deck, but it's kinda all over the place. With that said, I'd like some help fine tuning this deck a little better than it's current status.Any changes that we do to this deck, I'd like to keep it as budget friendly as possible. However, if we have to go over budget for a few cards, then that's fine. All in all, hope you can help me out here Exo.

Answer
Vanilla Pendulum nowadays centres more around the Metalfoes monsters than Draconia. Combining a Metalfoes monster with Master Pendulum allows you to activate Rescue Hamster on the First turn for all the value, setting up a Majester/Harbinger/Dweller field that's difficult to come back from.

I'd make the deck look more like this:

3 Dragoons of Draconia 2
3 Rescue Hamster 5
3 Archfiend Eccentrick 6
3 Lancephorhynchus 7
3 Metalfoes Goldriver 1
3 Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer 3
2 Vector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord 3
2 Metalfoes Volflame 8
1 Rescue Rabbit
1 Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer 5
(24)

3 Painful Decision
3 Summoner's Art
2 Igknight Reload
1 Draco Face-Off
1 Raigeki
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Metalphosis Fusion
(12)

3 Tyrant's Throes
1 Metalphosis Counter
(4)

3 Dinoster Power - the Mighty Dracoslayer
1 Metalfoes Orihulk
1 Metalfoes Adamante
1 Ignister Prominence - the Blasting Dracoslayer
1 Number 77 - the Seven Sins
1 Number 84 - Pain Gainer
1 Number 38 - Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
1 Number 15 - Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
2 Majester Paladin - the Ascending Dracoslayer
1 Abyss Dweller
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo