Yu-Gi-Oh/Ojama help

Question
Recently my younger brother wants to get back in the game and whilst low on funds he only wants the play casual adv format locals and similar but wants to play a fun deck so he's gone for ojamas now I don't know anything about them but I was hoping you could take a look at it and suggest some improvements for it please to be as competition e as possible

And could you give reasons please for his sake and understanding about how he should be playing it what was added or taken out of his build and why and also should he be playing this as a control aggro beatdown or lockdown deck

3 ojama green
3 ojama blue
3 ojama yellow
3 ojama red
3 ojama black
3 baby raccoon tantan
3 baby raccoon ponpoko

3 supply squad
3 ojama magic
3 ojama delta hurricane
3 ojama country
1 twin twister
2 polymerisation
2 tri wright

2 ojama trio

3 gachi gachi gantetesu
1 herald of pure light
3 number 64 Ronin raccoon sandayu
2 ghostrick scoufeboss
2 ojama knight
2 ojama king
2 first of dragons.

Many thanks for your help

Answer
I'm not a big fan of playing this trapless, your primary engine isn't anywhere near as powerful as the top tiers, so you need back row to force the match to even footing. You're also one of the decks that can best take advantage of traps like Phoenix Wing Wind Blast via Ojamagic.

Your monster line doesn't contain anything it shouldn't, it just has too many copies of things. There's no need for more than 2 of each Ojama (as they clog horribly) except Blue, who's the best one.
Tantan and Ponpoko can come down to 2 and we'll include Valerifawn and Cerburrel, which can both be accessed via the primary addition to your Spell Line:

Obedience Schooled is basically a Free Sandayu and then some extra. It's far too good to be left out here, even if you won't be summoning the Vanilla Obamas with its effect.
Notably through Valerifawn, a Raccoon and a Sandayu Token you can access Nature Beast in the Pendulum and Monarch matchups, which Cerburrel gives you access to the Fabled Unicore.

Using Sandayu as the primary win condition means we can back off on the copies of Ojama Delta Hurricane, which should hopefully smooth out your draws a little.

For Traps we'll keep to the basics - Chaos Trap Hole can be replaced by Solemn Strike if you like, but the ability to prevent Beatrice/Dante while also being able to negate the summon of a Monarch makes Chaos Trap Hole better in my book.
3 Wing Blast allow you to remove threats in your opponent's turn, or just discard Ojamagic to trigger its effect. If you control Unicore you can even use it to alter your hand size.

I'd go with something like this:

3 Ojama Blue
2 Ojama Red
2 Ojama Yellow
2 Ojama Black
2 Ojama Green
2 Baby Raccoon Tantan
2 Baby Raccoon Ponpoko
1 The Fable Cerburrel
1 Valerifawn, Mystical Beast of the Forest
(17)

3 Ojama Country
3 Obedience Schooled
3 Ojamagic
2 Tri-Wight
2 Polymerization
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Raigeki
1 Ojama Delta Hurricane
(16)

3 Chaos Trap Hole
3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Solemn Warning
(7)

here you're playing primarily a control strategy - you'll attempt to summon a couple of copies of Sandayu to lock out the board, backed up by a trap. Those Sandayus can then whittle away at your opponent to take the game, backed up by First of the Dragons or Tri-Wight -> Ojama Delta Hurricane as required.

Extra deck should look like this:

3 Number 64 - Ronin Raccoon Sandayu
2 Sky Cavalry Centaurea
2 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
2 Downerd Magician
1 The First of the Dragons
1 Ojama King
1 Ojama Knight
1 The Fabled Unicore
1 Naturia Beast
1 Naturia Barkion
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo