Yu-Gi-Oh/qli monarch

QUESTION: i have seen tons of build online not a fan of any of them i am looking for a build of qliphort that pendulum out 2 usually carrier and helix or 2 of 1 of those and tribute out a mega monarch or 1 of the 2 new monarch (no non monarch/qli tributes vanity ect)
besides that i like a few mega caius and mega thestalos and what ever else you deem

side question i see in these build prime monarch how is this useful qli scales state no special summoning beside qli monsters so i dont get the use of it?

anything else you feel good please do its casual for the most part so go crazy lol and thank you

ANSWER: You need to tell me what you did and didn't like about the builds you saw online before I help here, or there's the potential that I'll make something similar.

You can let me know via follow-up question.

In answer to your second question: You won't always have scales up, so the deck can play a reduced number of The Prime Monarch that it can use should its scales be destroyed.
It's also the only way to recycle Monarch Spells/Traps, keeping Ehther and Erebus going for longer. There just aren't that many individual good Monarch Spells/Traps, so you have to be playing all of them in order to get the most out of the best Monarchs.

QUESTION: I want a qli deck that actual runs 8 or so monarch including a couple of mega caius and 1 thestalos all online builds run 1 or 2 monarch or just majestic fiend (the no effect one in 3).and no monarch yet call it a monarch deck can you help

The Reason for the Majesty's Fiends is that it's difficult to maintain a scale in a deck that's not necessarily built to have one al the time, which makes Single-Tribute monsters much more practical than double-tribute ones.

Nevertheless, if I were to go with playing the Bigger monarchs then i'd have to include a much larger Monarch Spell/Trap Engine than is normal for these decks.

I think I'd start here:

3 Qliphort Helix
3 Qliphort Carrier
3 Ether the Heavenly Monarch
2 Erebus the Underworld Monarch
2 Qliphort Stealth
1 Qliphort Disc
1 Qliphort Scout
1 Qliphort Monolith
1 Caius the Mega Monarch
1 Thestalos the Mega Monarch

3 The Monarchs’ Stormforth
3 Tenacity of the Monarchs
3 Pantheism of the Monarchs
3 Summoner’s Art
3 Domain of the True Monarchs
2 Twin Twisters
1 Saqlifice
1 Upstart Goblin

2 The Prime Monarch
1 Solemn Warning

And see where that goes.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of £4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics