Yu-Gi-Oh/tayala the princess of cherry blossoms deck

Hi my friend is looking to build a plant deck that's based off of the card tayala the princess of cherry blossoms any help would be appreciated thanks.

I think I'd start with a variation on the Plant Synchro theme - using Lonefire and Rose Paladin to grab Talaya from the deck, and Miracle Fertiliser/Meliae to summon them from the Graveyard.
Something like this should be a good starting point:

3 Talaya, Princess of Cherry Blossoms
3 Lonefire Blossom
2 Maxx "C"
2 Rose Paladin
2 Crane Crane
1 Mathematician
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
1 Chirubime, Princess of Autumn Leaves
1 Spell Striker

3 Miracle Fertiliser
3 Super Solar Nutrient
2 Twin Twisters
2 Trade-In
2 Instant Fusion
1 Raigeki
1 One for One
1 Upstart Goblin
1 Soul Charge
1 Foolish Burial
1 Reinforcement of the Army

3 Call of the Haunted
1 Solemn Warning

2 Meliae of the Trees
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 The Phantom Knights of Break Sword
1 Number 38 - Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
2 Formula Synchron
1 Armory Arm
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Armades - Keeper of Boundaries
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Elder Entity Norden
1 Fusionist

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics